We came to this gem through a Cosmos tour. An excellent location with excellent staff. Very close to the town center via a charming river walk. Everywhere was spotless. The hotels serves an very good breakfast and there are many good eating places in the town that an evening meal service is not required. My partner had the misfortune to have an accident in Bolzano and was taken to the local Merano hospital for surgery so I had an eight night forced stay here. The family run hotel looked after me and were a great help. The owners Barbara and Pippi have excellent staff and they should be of very proud of Stephannie, Marion and Disiree for such high standards of customer service. They all performed over and above the norm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merano Experience right in the heart of the city: Flora's fantastic location near old town and Terme Merano, in a quiet position on the Merano Promenade is the ideal place to relax. The family-run city hotel with his cosy friendly atmosphere offers 51 comfortable hotel rooms and suites, a varied, healthy breakfast buffet, a roof terrace with jacuzzi and infrared cabin, large garden with heated swimming pool and a wonderful range of relaxing massages in the nearby City Hotel Merano. Your extra at the Flora> free WIFI-Internet> 5% reduction in the Merano Thermal Baths> 10% in selected restaurants> parking and garage A place to enjoy home comforts 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Residence Flora Meran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Flora Meran Merano
- Residence Flora Meran Hotel