yesterday i made a spontaneous trip to "Knottenkino" attraction nearby and we where still hungry after eating a bread. so going homewards we stopped at this places because i saw it from the street and it was inspiring. the receptionists and the waiter were very nice. the big saloon has a huge windows with amazing panorama view, the smaller "Stube" (rooms) are romantic and older but comfortable. the menu offers everything from vegetarian to special homemade pasta, tipical dishes from the region... it was a good choice to stop over there. it is very closed to "Trauttmansdorff", the well known flower gardens of Meran
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a delightful spot amidst fragrant orchards and green meadows, the enchanting Einsiedler Hotel overlooks the ancient capital of Tyrol from Merano's residential Maia Alta neighborhood. From here you'll have a lovely view over the city of Merano and the majestic mountains are waiting for you to be explored hiking or biking. Two refreshing swimming pools with a Finnish sauna - together with the delicious food of the hotel's traditional Tyrolean and Mediterranean restaurant - round out the gourmet and wellness offering of our charming hotel in Merano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eremita-Einsiedler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eremita Einsiedler Merano
- Eremita Einsiedler Hotel Merano