“Unique homey feeling”
Review of Casa Pompermaier

Casa Pompermaier
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trento
Casa Pompermaier
Ranked #45 of 59 Trento B&B and Inns
Vienna, Austria
“Unique homey feeling”
Reviewed 22 May 2011

I spent two nights at the Casa Pompermaier on a business-trip in Trento. I looked for a comfy, convenient, familiar accomodation for my 4-months-old baby and myself. I did not want to stay in a hotel, but rather looked for a smaller place where I could feel at home and at ease with my little one. I could not choose any better than Casa Pompermaier.The many plusses of this amazing place are easy to tell: 1) I arrived by car, and the house is very conveniently located close to one of the highway exits. 2) a supermarket filled with delicious local products is 1 min. walk (be sure you fill up your suitcase before you leave!) 3) the room is spacious enough, the bathroom is SPOTLESS! and the little garden is great: I heard the birds sing in the morning, what a dream! 4) the breakfast is great: fresh home-baked cake (looooove the chocolate cake), coffee, tea,etc 5) last but not least, Lucia runs this place with grace, kindness, and an ever-present smile on her face. To sum up, I will be happy to come back soon, if I have the chance.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business

Australia
Reviewed 30 December 2009

Casa Pompermaier was absolutely one of my favourite places to stay during my holiday in Italy.
Upon our arrival, my daughter and I were warmly greeted, by our wonderful hostess, who then gave us the choice of several rooms to choose from. My adult daughter and I chose a very spacious, beautifully appointed room, with a door to an outside picturesque garden and our own private bathroom.
The B&B rooms were located on the ground floor of the lovely home, and we had access to two kitchens if we wanted to do our own cooking. The rooms were spotlessly clean and the beds very comfortable.
Our hostess provided the most delicious of breakfasts and we really enjoyed her company in the mornings, before setting off for the day. The price for all this was very reasonable and I will definately be returning on my next visit to Italy.
From Casa Pompermaier, it was a very enjoyable and easy 30 minute walk into the historic centre of Trento. A very beautiful and interesting place to visit with great shopping and galleries and very friendly locals.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
Tel Aviv
Reviewed 23 October 2008

This B&B was an absolute pleasure. I stayed 4 nights. I felt like I was staying in an attractive, modern home. Moreover, the hostess / owner is a lovely individual. I had the use of an excellent kitchen; my private bathroom was first class; I had access to an on-site washing machine; and a well-stocked supermarket is only 2 minutes away. The location is a 20 minute walk from the train station, up a beautiful avenue. The street on which the B&B is located is quiet. Divided into separate units, the house is landscaped with attractive gardens. On top of which, the price was right. In short, one couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience.

• Liked — Its beauty and high quality
  • Disliked — One would have preferred it a little closer to the center of town.
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 24 June 2006

We stayed for one night at Casa Pompermaier in Trento, Italy. Casa Pompermaier was very disappointing - the room was VERY basic, it looked like a college dorm room. There was a private bathroom, however, the bathroom was in a common hallway. The B&B was in a run down area of Trento quite a way from central Trento. It is located behind a large apartment building. The neighbouring apartment's parking lot was right beside our bedroom window. There was no a/c or TV or any other facilities/amenities and for 70 euro, we were very disappointed with the standard of accomodation as well as the location. We travelled throughout Italy for one month and stayed at a number of family run B&Bs and hotels that varied from good to excellent. This was the only B&B we were unhappy with as we did not feel the price charged for the Trento area was in line for what we received.

4 Thank travelinstead