I booked this place for me and 11 pals. Half way though our Tour du Mont Blanc. A welcome change from the refuges on other nights. Great service, cool little hotel, great rooms and a fine reception area of charming rustic rooms to relax in. Could not fault the place and 12 hungry blokes were thrilled by the sumptuous breakfast before setting off into the Alps again. Thoroughly recommend it and free courtesy bus to Courmayer as it is a few kms out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge de la Maison is a charming hotel in the centre of Entreves, a rustic hamlet on the outskirts of Courmayeur, one of the most delightful little towns in the Alps. Entreves is a picturesque collection of houses built around the old palace which was the official residence of the nobility which once reigned over Courmayeur.Auberge de la Maison is situated in a spectacular valley at the foot of Mont Blanc (Monte Bianco), a unique location among jagged peaks, glaciers and huge rock formations, where colours range from the blue-green ice of the glaciers to the cobalt sky and the grey-brown of the rock faces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge de la Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De La Maison Hotel Courmayeur
- Auberge De La Maison Aosta