“The best place in Courmayeur for a Cappuccino and a piece of apple pie”
Review of Caffe Le Dahu

Caffe Le Dahu
Ranked #98 of 118 Restaurants in Courmayeur
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 September 2015

On my first visit to Courmayeur I ordered four cappuccinos and they were served by a good mannered man which carried a very good conversation in English. This is hard to find in some places in Italy and France. I asked about the hotel prices for the town since I was thinking about visiting sometime later and planned to stay in town. He quickly started searching for hotels nearby and offered a good recommendation. Later in the week I had to stop by Courmayeur since I had to catch the bus to Entreves. I immediately went in search for this little shop for another cup of coffee a slice of apple pie. The host was was very friendly. The decor is really nice and gives a warm feeling. Would visit if in search for some coffee and a light snack.

1  Thank Mark G

Reviewed 8 April 2015

The service was so slow and indifferent you felt like leaving straight away. A beer costs €7 and the so called pizza was inedible. Cannot understand some o the good reviews I had read about this place.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

The Via Roma has some big name 'apres' bars, however this lovely cafe/bar tucked away is a great place to visit at the weekend when the Milanese descend decked in furs and cashmere. We were the only English here on the 2 nights we visited but made to feel very welcome. Not cheap, but G and Ts accompanied by tasty tapas - a greta alternative to spending your evening with loud boorish surveying types!

1  Thank notshort
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Don't bother, a waste of time. Stopped by for lunch, service was slow, waitress had tunnel vision, never looked around at her customer base. Pizza was a joke, I've had bigger cookies.
There are to many good restaurants in Cour to waste your time here.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Tucked away to the side of the Main Street in Courmayeur, Le Dahu was an accidental find but a lucky one.
Lovely wine (I always like to try something local when I'm away), great staff with a nice calm and chilled atmosphere.
Might not be to everyone's taste but after a day on the piste if you want to chill out on the way back to your apartment / hotel then I'd say give it a try.

1  Thank Mark B