Al Bersagliere Trattoria or Antica Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Very delicious and tasty foods. Kind owner. Just a little bit warm inside , we didn t fell ac. We have one more night here , so decided to return back tomorrow.

There are newer reviews for Al Bersagliere Trattoria or Antica Trattoria

Reviewed 8 June 2014

local cuisine, food is absolutely great and it is definitely good value for money. definitely try bigoli in salsa di ragu d'anitra

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a lovely, small Trattoria near Basilica San Antonio, on a small street off the piazza. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and it is quiet enough for a good conversation. We were there for lunch and found the service to be courteous and prompt. We also needed to eat a lighter lunch. So we each had a pasta dish and a salad of orange sections and fennel. My dish was gnocchi with gorgonzola sauce and truffles. It was tasty, warmer than the dish sampled by another reviewer, with good gorgonzola flavor and a balanced dose of truffle. The gnocchi were light and just the right texture. I suspect they were the sort made with ricotta rather than potato. My friend's fettucine with artichoke sauce and shrimp was a little more problematic. The sauce, to her palate, was clearly not a freshly made sauce and seemed to lack real artichoke character. In a restaurant with this price level that should never have happened. It made me wonder whether the comment of Saskiagrav is not correct, that they get such a steady flow of tourists that it has tempted them to some short cuts, although the people seated around us were clearly local people. The salad was excellent with brightly anisey fennel and sweet orange sections full of orange flavor. (I usually go for the Sciciliano version that adds red onion and oil cured olives.) The price seemed a little high for the quality of the food. I probably would give it another try.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I had dinner at the restaurant with my family and was very pleased with the pasta and the desserts. I will definitely stop by in my next visit to town.

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Nice place. Very kind staff and most important amazing food. We just loved everything we have ordered. They could be a little cheaper considering the amount of tables in a small place...you have no privacy here...but other than that all good..