On arrival we were greeted by several waiting staff all very smartly turned out, shown to our table with beautiful linen etc. it promised a lot. The food was okay, my scallops in a curry sauce were completely tasteless, and my husbands mixed fish dish was dull and uninteresting. It was quite expensive I total.
Despite the initial greeting, the staff seemed to melt away, our glasses were never topped up and we were not offered dessert for an age.
On leaving my husband brushed against sone candles placed up the stairs, (why?), when we got outside he discovered candle wax on his new leather shoes and new trousers! I am still struggling to remove it!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.