“Convenient Location”

Ranked #40 of 46 Hotels in Padua
Shelton, Washington
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed 6 July 2009

Within easy walking distance from the train station. The young lady who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. They had learned that we were on our honeymoon (albeit with family in tow) and there was a lovely bouquet in our room. The thing I liked most was the bathtub in our room (222), I used it 4 times in two days! There was a huge variety at breakfast and we liked the coffee in the carafe (ours was always hot).

We will stay again when in Padova.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Columbus, OH
Reviewed 20 June 2008

I recently spent 2 nights in a single room (#352) in this hotel. I had a nice stay. It was a decent size room for a single person and there was plenty of storage space for clothing, although I did not utilize it. I was really only around late at night to shower and sleep and this hotel worked just fine for that. They have a good variety for breakfast and serve free snacks/drinks from 6-9 p.m., which was nice. I did not have trouble sleeping, although one night there were some people congregating in the hallway and speaking loudly. No big deal. The bathroom was a good size for a single room, although I wish there had been a shower stall instead of just a curtain and the floor -- it gets a bit sloppy with water everywhere. The service was fine, some of the employees speak English (or some), and were nice enough to recommend some local restaurants. I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank vampthebunny
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 26 May 2008

Maybe it was that our expectations were very low for this hotel, but we thought it was great for our needs.
*** The location was perfect since (coming to Padua and visiting Venice by train especially)
*** Breakfast was really good
*** free interet (30 minutes worth at least)
*** Easy walking distance to town center.
*** Easy 30-40 min $6 train ride to Venice
*** and much cheaper than anything else we could find near Venice
- - - Bit of 'old smoker' scent to the room
- - - Quirky old TV (but who should be watching TV on vacation?)
- - - Very basic toilet & shower, but we had no real problems

• Liked — Location and breakfast!
  • Disliked — Old smoker smell
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Firenze
Reviewed 21 November 2005

I stayed at this hotel while acting as group leader for 45 people. The check-in staff was courteous, but the check OUT staff was NOT! I argued for 15 minutes about leaving our bags there for the morning.

Breakfast was OK, but while I was offered hot coffee from the bar, the rest of the group was told their coffee was in flasks on the table -- which proved to be COLD.

The worst though was the rooms, which were quiet, yes, but I refused to take off my shoes due to the very iffy carpet situation. The bathrooms have not been rennovated since ??? and i seriously debated about whether or not to shower. An ingenious use of towels (enough provided) allowed me to do this, and then put back on my shoes.

There aren't that many great hotels in Padova, but this would be the last on my list.

• Stayed October 2005, travelled on business
7 Thank Alexandra K

Travellers are raving about these Padua hotels