“Beautiful apartment in an excellent location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

ACultureC...
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment in an excellent location”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The apartment is very well equipped and furnished tastefully. We stayed here for four days with 2 young children and enjoyed ourselves immensely. Both bedrooms have comfortable beds and ample furniture. The apartment is located within walking distance of most main attractions in Padova. There are also several good restaurants and shops scattered around the apartment block, with a supermarket just a couple of doors away. Isabelle and her daughter Sara made us feel very welcome and were always available on the phone to respond to every query we had. As we spoke no Italian, it was a great help that both were comfortable in English. I would definitely recommend this place and I am sure I will holiday here again in the future.

Shilpa

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
San Diego California US
Reviewed 29 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Milano
Reviewed 1 March 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Outsider2...
Victoria
“Comfortable spot in the heart of Padova”
Reviewed 24 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We stayed in this apartment for six days in January; I came to visit my daughter and son-in-law and two grandchildren. None of us had visited the city before, and we found this apartment through TripAdvisor. It was a perfect location in terms of the city, and provided adequate room and space for three adults and two children.
We spent part of our time in Padova walking around the city, which is very old. We enjoyed Befana, as we were there on the day in January when it is celebrated with a great bonfire in the city square. We also spent part of our time going by train to walled cities nearby. The apartment is within quite easy walking distance of the train station.
The Padova area is beautiful, and I would happily visit there again. This time, however, when going outside Padova, I would choose Montagnana over Cittadella. Montagnana has much more to do, and is much pleasanter to visitors than is the somewhat better known Citadella.
I would recommend this apartment if you are looking for a base for an extended visit to Padova.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location in the city centre
Liked least: Slightly erratic heating which seemed to be building-wide; we did not find a thermostat for the rooms.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$124
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing