“Best Happy Hour in Naples”

Rossopomodoro Padova
Ranked #300 of 1,034 Restaurants in Padua
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
tampa
“Best Happy Hour in Naples”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

A Real Locals Place... When asking at another bar for a good happy hour this place was recommended to us by a native. I saw they had a pizza oven and I understand they have great pizza, but not why I write. This is hands down the best Happy hour in Naples. I would have to give a close second to Sea Salt on 3rd street, yet why Rosso wins #1 is because even during high season, they have 1/2 off bar bill not only 3-6 like some others, yet also 10PM till closing ! They are the only late night happy hour in the area. Maybe there are others, yet they are the only one in the heart of the restaurant / Bar district. Located at 5th Avenue and 8th Street. Staff was very friendly... Not only interested in hearing about us, yet helpful in giving information about the area and a real locals take.

Visited March 2012

Sacramento, California
“Good Neapolitan pizza”
Reviewed 30 December 2009

I first visited a Rossopomodoro in Naples. When I saw one in Padua, I had to try it. The food was just as good and the service was great. Very casual, good food. Very good pizzas. Good salads. Good bread.

london
“It's a fantastic restaurant!”
Reviewed 13 January 2009

I've been here lots of time and the food was just amazing, the best pizza i've ever eaten in my life.

2 Thank sambaebossa77
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favourite pizzeria In...”
Reviewed 7 June 2008

My favourite pizzeria In Padova: inimitable, unique, fantastic, wondrful taste and original Naple's ingredients (even slow food ones). It is a bit expensive but it's worth the price. The pizza I love most is called Carmelo.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
padova - italy
“Good place for neapolitan food. Very easy going.”
Reviewed 7 February 2008

Good place for neapolitan food. Very easy going.