“Nice pizzeria, with a lot of italian flavour”

Rossopomodoro Padova
Ranked #269 of 1,035 Restaurants in Padua
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The pizza is one of the best pizzas in town, even Italians say so. The personel is very nice, and you feel a little Napoli when you are eating inside. They are kids friendly. The prices are very good (around 15-25€ p/p) and all the menu is delicious not only pizza!
The cons, is that when it is summer time they have very little space to eat in the outside. You have to eat and go, as they are efficient with timing, so if yo would like to pass a dinner with friends and talk for hours... you better find another pizzeria.

There are newer reviews for Rossopomodoro Padova

Reviewed 2 March 2012

A Real Locals Place... When asking at another bar for a good happy hour this place was recommended to us by a native. I saw they had a pizza oven and I understand they have great pizza, but not why I write. This is hands down the best Happy hour in Naples. I would have to give a close second to Sea Salt on 3rd street, yet why Rosso wins #1 is because even during high season, they have 1/2 off bar bill not only 3-6 like some others, yet also 10PM till closing ! They are the only late night happy hour in the area. Maybe there are others, yet they are the only one in the heart of the restaurant / Bar district. Located at 5th Avenue and 8th Street. Staff was very friendly... Not only interested in hearing about us, yet helpful in giving information about the area and a real locals take.

Reviewed 30 December 2009

I first visited a Rossopomodoro in Naples. When I saw one in Padua, I had to try it. The food was just as good and the service was great. Very casual, good food. Very good pizzas. Good salads. Good bread.

Reviewed 13 January 2009

I've been here lots of time and the food was just amazing, the best pizza i've ever eaten in my life.

2  Thank sambaebossa77
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 7 June 2008

My favourite pizzeria In Padova: inimitable, unique, fantastic, wondrful taste and original Naple's ingredients (even slow food ones). It is a bit expensive but it's worth the price. The pizza I love most is called Carmelo.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook