All reviews an airport shuttle service sitting area clean apartment great apartment train timetables great location washing machine piazza dei signori old town long weekend on foot lovely town the main square the owner pizza city centre minute walk
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Would you give up your career as a lawyer to renovate and run holiday apartments? That's pecisely what Alberto, our young and handsome (you owe me for that one Alberto) host had done. And his enjoyment and pride in his chosen vocation is clear to see. Good choice Alberto.

Nothing is too much trouble for Alberto. He will collect you from the airport for a very reasonable cost, he will give you tips for sight seeing, he will help you plan rail journeys and he will make you feel all warm and fluffy and appreciated. He will also point you in the direction of a good, full glass of wine which needs your help to become a Good, empty glass of wine.

The Brick House apartments are lovely, contemporary and in an exceptional location. They are right next to the street market and Christmas market, yet they are quiet and peaceful.

Treviso is a beautiful town and the people are super friendly. It also has the advantage of being 30 minutes, by train, from the centre of Venice. Add to that it's proximity to mountain hiking trails, skiing and the Prosecco museum and it ticks all the boxes.

I will never stay in Venice again. My advice is to visit Treviso as soon as you can, stay at Brick House and have a warm, fluffy time.

I loved it so much I am sending my daughter and mum to Brick House in December. Devastated that I can't go too.

Would I go back to Brick House?... yep; yep; yep; yep; yeo; yep!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank AngryAlice
Reviewed 8 June 2018

First of all, thanks Alberto for very kind welcome. He helped us as much he could, provided with lot of informations and details about town, free parking and his Brick house. Apartment is newly decorated, having everything You gonna need as a guests for few days. Host is really great, drived us to the airport and come for us couple days after.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brick_House_Treviso, Direttore at Brick House Treviso, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

You are wecolme dear Duje and Tea! Thank you very much for your fantastic review! It was a pleasure did my best in order to let you enjoy your visit to Treviso city center! For this reason, I'm glad to know that you appreciated your stay and the apartment also thanks my advices and service...you compliments count double considering your travelling and work experience!

All the best guys, take care of you!

Best regards,
Alberto

Reviewed 25 May 2018

We enjoyed a great stay for 4 nights at Brickhouse Treviso. The unit was very spacious, very well fitted out, to a high standard, with everything required to ensure a fantastic stay. The place was spotless and very well looked after.
The service and assistance provided by Alberto very helpful and professional.Alberto was always available when required and he clearly runs the place with attention to detail. ( even the mint lollies are of the highest standard!)
Strong Wi-Fi, comfortable bed and larger than usual bathroom and shower cubicle.
This is by far the best place we have stayed in for now, 6weeks into an 8week trip around Italy. The price/ quality rapport is spot on.
The location of the property was very central, near easy, free parking and within walking distance to Treviso centre and train station. Very easy check in and check out.
If we ever visit Trevino again, we would definitely try to stay at Brickhouse Trevino again.
Don't hesitate! Book it!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Spent two nights in The Brick House in beautiful Treviso. Alberto was very helpful with suggestions of places to visit and even met us when we got off of the bus. Room was very clean and spacious. Would definitely go back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Brick_House_Treviso, Direttore generale at Brick House Treviso, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Paul and Joanne, thank you very much for your nice comment! IIt was a pleasure meet and host you and I'm happy to know that you appreciated my service and reception and also that you had a great experience of the apartment and Treviso city too! When you decide to come back, you are always welcome here!

Warmest regards,
Alberto

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The Brick House is better than pictured and described. I have to admit that I was skeptical when the taxi drove us from the train station to the Brick House; due to the 1-way streets, it took longer than I figured for a place being walkable. Alberto contacted me several times in advance of our arrival and accommated our arrival time. He proundling toured the building/apartment and gave us suggestions for our visit. Treviso, Brick House and Alberto were so wonderful that our 3 nights turned into a week.

Room Tip: I understand that all rooms are alike, and ours was perfect. The only thing to be mindful of, if you don’t want to walk 2 flights of stairs, request ground or 1st floor rooms.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brick_House_Treviso, Direttore generale at Brick House Treviso, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Charlene and Daniel, thank you for these wonderful words that you used to describe your stay here! When our guests decide to extend their stay, it means that they appreciate a lot the apartment and also the city! It was a pleasure for us meet and host such a friendly and positive persons like you...and we were happy to gave you all details and informations you need to let you enjoy at best your visit to Treviso, Venice and Prosecco hills!
We hope to see you again in the future, take care of you!

Warmest regards,