“Great pizza, accomodating and attentive staff!”
Review of Pizzeria Spillo

Pizzeria Spillo
Ranked #19 of 504 Restaurants in Treviso
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came by to Pizzeria Spillo for a pre-flight dinner. Located only 10 minutes from Treviso Airport, this was the best decision we made on our trip! There were 8 of us, hungry and tired - upon seeing positive reviews on tripadvisor, we decided to rock up at 7pm without a reservation and were able to persuade the staff to let us sit down and have a quick meal as they are normally very packed on the weekends (bookings recommended). We ordered pizzas, salad, fries, battered vegetables and mixed grilled vegetables which were all very tasty. The stand out was the pizza, fresh out of the woodfire oven with fresh neapolitan flavours, ingredients and outstanding crust/base. Service was great and we did not feel rushed by the staff while the restaurant started to fill up. In saying that, we were in and out in record time! Highly recommended if you're in Treviso :)

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The placed was packed, as usual. But it’s difficult to understand why. The pizza made me very very thirsty during the evening post Spillo, even though it had a good napolitan taste in it. The service, from greetings to waiting time, from sitting down and wait another 20 min for drinks was impossible not to mentioned it. Not a comprehension smile from the staff, let alone a genuine one. I didn’t mind waiting for food, but the drinks you have to keep them coming, mainly if we asked 2/3 times for attention from a young lady of the staff apparently standing there not knowing very well what to do. This was my third and last visit. As said they are packed and they will neither need to have me as customer nor die if they don’t see me anymore. all the best. Be prepare to wait

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Just come and try! The best ever!!!! I recommend to book a table or you will miss out big! Really friendly and nice staff!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We came in with no reservation and as another reviewer mentioned they asked if we could be done by 8:30.. LOL no problem, we had an early flight in Venice and were not looking to linger anyways. when we left the place was packed. Looks like a local favorite, and why not? The food is fantastic, what delicious pizza!! the service was very good and it is a nice comfortable athmosphere. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

When we visited this pizzeria, me and my wife, were already full but being a true fan of vera pizza napoletana, we went to Da Spillo in order to taste the pizza and see if it stands up to its reputation.

What an amazing pizza!!! Vera pizza napoletana !!!

Last time I had a pizza that great was in Napoli at Gino Sorbillo's. The dough, the tomato sause and buffalo mozzarella, the baking, everything was perfect. I felt like I was in Napoli. The staff were also very polite and the service excellent!

My congratulations to the pizzaioli !!

I promise to visit you again and will recommend you to everyone I know who is fan of vera pizza napoletana !!

1  Thank alexandroscfu