Very comfortable and reasonally priced hotel with a 15-20 walk to train station and old town. Location is quite good. The heating and airconditioning system is a central system which didn't respond to the room controls. Once we understood this, we left windows open during the day to cool the room down and we had no problems. The buffet breakfast was also excellent. Definitely would return. We didn't use the spa and swimming pool, which had restricted opening times but looked good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B4 Treviso Maggior Consiglio is located in an ideal and strategic position, on the outskirts of Treviso on the road to Venice which is lined with splendid patrician villas. The hotel, which is a popular retreat for anyone visiting this city, provides the perfect blend between business and leisure thanks to its efficient and functional design. His exclusive Wellness Centre is an oasis of relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Maggior Consiglio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Maggior Consiglio Treviso
- Boscolo Maggior Consiglio Hotel Treviso