“the most rewarding and pleasant stay”

Tel Aviv, Israel
“the most rewarding and pleasant stay”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

the best thing about this place is the owner and the manager. She is an amazing lady that keeps this place(right in the middle of trevisio) clean and at the top level of any apartment that I ever seen( and I have seen a lot of them). This apartment is the best example of a place a family would want to rent over a vacation. No parking problems, they will help you with any of your needs, and the apartment is fully equipped with state of the art facilities. excellent!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Eilan_81, Owner at Residence Palazzo Brando, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear Guest,
thank you for your superb review, I was really really touched!
My staff and me we try every day to do our best and words as yours are what help us going on.

If you'll ever come back to Treviso we're going to be really glad to have you as our guest again!

My best regards to you and your great family!

Residence Palazzo Brando

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Spacious, clean, nicely furnished self-serviced one bedroom apartment. Our flight was delayed and the staff were helpful in providing instructions for out of hours access to the property. Unfortunately the receptionist didn’t speak fluent English and we had difficulty in conversing, so I had to call an Italian relative to get these details. However, the hotel manager Giulia does speak good English.

There is no phone in the apartment but the receptionist was very patient and helpful in taking and passing on messages. Was informed that a new phone system will be installed next year so all rooms will have a phone. The location is very good, a quite side street and a short walk to train station and Treviso centre. Bit confusing in the hotel instructions as to what you can and can’t do. For instance, there is a stove in the apartment but the welcome guide indicated that we would be fined if we used it, even though there are pots and pans in the apartment? We didn’t ask for clarification because we only stayed 4 nights and just used the microwave instead. You need to pay a deposit to loan an iron. There is a washing machine which we really appreciated. There is Wi-Fi available but we didn’t use it. There is off-street car parking available (although we didn’t have a car). Entry to property is via security code. Thanks for a wonderful stay. We hope to return again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank fussy_traveller_oz
Dear Guests,

I'm really glad that you found your stay in your apartment comfortable and pleasant even if getting here was really problematic.

We're new to the touristic sector so there are some things we are still sorting out (eg. the phones in the apartments) and we really appreciate your comments because they help us improving our services.
One other was the "stove question". It is a linguistic misinterpretation due to a bad vocabulary translation. We intended "electric heaters", so we're going to correct the note on the rule; we don't want at all the guests to think that they can't use the kitchen!!

If you're ever coming back we will be really pleased to have you again as our guests.

My best regards to you and to your really lovely family.

England
Reviewed 12 October 2013

These apartments are superbly located just behind the station. They consist of a large lounge/kitchen fully equipped with microwave, fridge and gas hob. Satellite TV with wi-fi and upstairs a comfortbale bedroom with large bathroom. Great value - we wished we had booked it for longer. Only slight drawback was when my kindle refused to connect to the wi-fi but mobiles/tablets were OK.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind review.
If you'll ever come back to Treviso we will be very pleased to have you and your kind wife as guest again!
I'm really sorry for the problem with the Kindle's wifi's no connection. We are improving the line for the newer technologies but maybe some devices are not still in the updates of the software of our system. The next time you'll have everything working!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Just arrived home from Italy; stayed in Treviso which is a great alternative to Venice which is very close by train and convenient for day trips. Ours was to Murano!
Staff at hotel were wonderful. The main gal speaks great english (went to Hawaii on her honeymoon) and was extremely heipful and very pleasant.
The hotel is well situated to the train station and old town.
We certainly reccomend it!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Rosemary,

thank you and your husband for your nice review!
I'm really happy that you liked your stay in our structure and I'm glad that I could be of some help in making your stay in our area comfortable.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Treviso is lacking in good hotels, so after 2 nights in a not so nice hotel I was fortunate to find Palazzo Brando. The apartment complex is just behind the train station, about a 5 minute walk, so it's very convenient for day trips to Venice, Padua, etc. I stayed in apartment 12 on the top floor. The apartment itself was spotless, modern and equipped with a well appointed kitchen where one can easily cook meals. WiFi worked well, air conditioning was great and the bed very comfortable. It's right on a main road, but with double pained glass windows, I didn't notice any street noise. The compound is well secured with gates that require a code and there is parking on site. Giulia, the woman who manages the apartment building, is friendly and very helpful (she arranged re-delivery of a package for me and gave me paper and envelopes for letter-writing). I will definitely stay here my next time in Treviso. Highly recommended!

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank farmersdaughterSF
Dear Guest,
I really appreciate your review!
It was a pleasure to help you with your problem also because I understand the difficulty to interact with some services if you're not from the place.
Capelle ad IJssel
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stayed for 7 nights in Flat/Apartment 16, with private parking right next to our front door. The apartment is spacious, comfortable, well furnished and clean. It has large wardrobes, low noise airconditioning, television in both living room and bed room, and free internet. Beds are comfortable.
The kitchen is well equiped with a 4 burner stove, microwave, big fridge and freezer.
The bathing room has a shower and washing machine.
Outside there’s a small private patio with 2 chairs and a table.
It takes about 15 minutes to walk to Treviso town centre and (also important) it’s a four minute walk to the train station: take the train to Venice, it’s inexpensive and quick.
In short: Palazzo Brando is a great place to stay!
Happy 10th birthday Palazzo Brando and special thanks to Gulia!

Room Tip: Flat 16, ground floor, parking near front door, private patio