Albergo Il Focolare
US$104
Hotel Aurora(Treviso)
US$80
Tre Santi(Treviso)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsno liftsmall hotelearly hours of the morningold townclean and comfortable roomsmiddle of townshops restaurantswine barhotel is excellentbreakfast roomwalking distancecanalcentre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I stayed here for work so the location was excellent; the staff were also very helpful and friendly. Unfortunately, the Wi-Fi wasn't working properly during my stay so I could only use my laptop in the breakfast room and not in my room. I was a bit disappointed with the breakfast as there was no fresh fruit salad and no freshly made brioches/croissants which is usually a standard thing in Italy. I paid 100 euros per night which I think is a bit steep considering the lack of internet and the standard of the breakfast. I should add though that my room was nice and the bed was extremely comfy!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank FunkyFoncs
Reviewed 8 May 2013

The location of this hotel, right in the middle of the old town, was ideal, However underneath is a very busy, popular bar which doesn't close until 2am. Due to the location of the hotel in a small square, the noise is amplified the higher up you are in the hotel (we were on the 3rd, top, floor). Also, once the noise died down, the binmen arrived at some unearthly hour empying was sounded like gigantic bins full of bottles which merrily smashed into the lorry! However, the hotel itself was lovely - adequate breakfast, good sized room and very clean. Also, tea, coffee and biscuits available all day in a lovely sitting room.

Room Tip: One out the back of the hotel - it might not be so noisy!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brighteyes611
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I was looking for something nearer the center of town than the locations of the larger hotels. This was the only real standout feature. While things generally look clean and serviceable, the renovations and materials used are not particularly attractive or of high quality. Floors and stairs are covered in cheap-looking laminates. The staff were generally friendly and helpful - except when it came to the Wi-Fi service. Its availability was "erratic," to be kind, throughout my week-long stay, and it was never anything close to speedy. I ended up resetting the remote router myself every couple of hours, but that did not always solve the problems. No attempt was made by anyone to really try to get the system fixed. As I was there on business, this was a critical defect for me. I had to do my work elsewhere.

Shower head needed replacement, and the shower drain was partially plugged. The bed was good, and I slept well. There were not enough power outlets where I needed them. I expected more for this price.

Room Tip: Given other reviews, I asked for and got a room on the top floor at the back. Other than Saturday night, I had no significant noise problem.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I was introduced to this hotel years ago & I stay there every time I'm in Italy. It’s a Great place, central to everything in Veneto & great hospitality. They always give me an excellent room & I have recommended this hotel to all my friends travelling to Italy. For those who haven’t been to Italy Treviso is a must see as it’s not far from Venice.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Hoges17
Reviewed 5 April 2012

This hotel was recommended by a friend and we were very happy with it! Everything was very clean and neat. The location is great, right next to a lively wine bar and a active square. We loved Treviso and would stay there again. Only draw back is no elevator and when you are traveling with family lugging all the luggage to the third floor is tiring! Good news is there is a wine bar rit out side the front door!

Stayed: April 2012