I stayed at the "Formosa" suite of the Ruzzini Palace Hotel in the begging of August, with my wife and daughter.
Needless to say the hotel and room were both excellent, but I have to emphasize that the staff were very friendly and helpful.
I had a lost baggage at the arrival in Venice airport, but we could enjoy Venice city without stress because hotel staff took care of everything for tracing of my baggage and contact with airline.
I really appreciate their dedications and supports to my individual trouble.
This is a perfect place to staying at Venice.
- enough space is provided for 3 persons, high ceiling with typical Venetian architecture.
- perfect view of Campo Santa Maria Formosa from a balcony of the suite. You can see a typical Venetian beautiful and charming square.
- well appointed room facilities : air-conditioning, bath room facility, comfortable bedding, appropriate lighting etc. etc. - everything are perfect.
- quiet and clean - room is always kept clean and surrounding is quiet even in front of square.
- breakfast is very nice, quality and variety are both good, it was far beyond my expectation.
Hotel locates less than 10 minutes walking distance from San Marco square and Rialto bridge.
Both COOP supermarket and self-service laundry (coin laundry) are within 5 minutes walking distance.
I highly recommend Ruzzini Palace Hotel for your next stay at Venice.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included