“Eating out” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ostaria al Vecio Pozzo

Ostaria al Vecio Pozzo
Reserve with
Ostaria al Vecio Pozzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #211 of 1,409 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$19 - US$65
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Adelaide, Australia
“Eating out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We ate here, which was great, we had steak which was done rare, you then cooked it to your liking at the table.Service was great.Staff were excellent.

Visited June 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rota, Spain
“If you're not Venecian, expect Shenanigans”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were seated quite quickly in this busy restaurant on a Saturday night. Many people are there prior to cruising the next morning, and they know this. This why when I ordered the house red wine, they brought me house white. My daughter ordered a coke, so they brought her a coke zero, and I asked for mineral water and they brought sparkling water. The food however was very good, the pizza especially. So if you go here, they might mess with you a little. The food is fantastic!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jeff S
Oak Park, California
“Worth the hunt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had to ask FIVE people for directions and almost aborted the mission, but we're glad that we didn't give up the hunt. Some friends (Debi and Tony) recommended this restaurant to us, claiming that it's "the best restaurant in Venice." Well, if the locals lining up outside the place for a table were any indication, I'd say that it was. Our amicable server suggested a great Venetian red wine (La Zerbaia Raboso del Piave 2009). I had the filetto di manzo della casa (beef filet with blue cheese and bacon); my partner had pasta with shrimp and zucchini. Get off at the Ferrovia boat station. From there, start asking directions.

Seattle
“Great neighborhood restaurant in Venice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant for our last night in Venice. Normally I am someone who researches options beforehand so we don't end up with a bad dining experience on vacation.

Wow! We sat outside and it was a beautiful night in Venice. The service and food were outstanding. Our server Samuel prepared his personal beef tartare tableside for my husband. It was delicious and a ton of meat!

Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited May 2014
Hong Kong, China
“Good atomsphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

The location was good with outdoor seating. We have only ordered simple salad, pizza and pasta. Food are good there but I would prefer less seasonings if possible.