“Huge Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Lovely thin crispy Pizza at 6 Euro 40 cents large glass of wine for 4 Euro. A simple restaurant with quick service. Excellent value.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was vacationing in Venice from April 15th, 2014 until April 29th, 2014. During my vacation, my sister's friend took us to a Pizzeria that had very good pizza, and the atmosphere was oh so pleasant. The pizza was a thin crust and I shared a pizza that had spinach, eggplant, and olives, and good cheese. I enjoyed every bite. I would eat there again, and I would recommend that the tourists eat there. Pleasant surroundings. Thanks again for such a wonderful meal with nice people. Also, thanks for letting me take my picture with a staff member. Mauro brought us to eat there. Thanks. JWO or Janice Woodruff

1  Thank Janice W
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Very good Service, And excellent extra thin pizzas. Arround 40 different pizza choices ... All of them good: Not easy to choose.
Take care: Pizzas are quite big.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The place looks a bit plane, but the food ( The Pizza!!) is great. The best I ever had! The prices are fair and the staff friendly. Seems to be very popular for locals. i hope i will have the chance to go back one day.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

The best pizza I've ever eaten - huge, thinly rolled and so tasty! We visited on a Friday night. Seated next to the door, we were amazed at the hordes of locals pouring through it. This is an authentic place with a clearly devoted clientele. The staff, though rushed off their feet, were courteous and helpful. It's very reasonably priced too.

1  Thank hittheroadjac