“Trusted the Reviews”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Because the restaurant our hotel recommended did not open until 7PM and this was open at 630 we decided to give it a try based on the tripadvisor reviews. What a mistake, we should have waited for the other to open. First when we sat down the bread on the table was stale. And we had small bugs flying around which were quite annoying and prevalent until they closed the door. My wifes sole was not deboned and difficult to consume due to so many bones. My Shrimp and mushroom noodle dish was OK. Daughter thought the pesto dish was just OK. Wine was pricey and adequate. Not sure how this place has been rated so well and service was just barely adequate. Maybe we were spoiled after having some excellent meals in Milan.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

after a major glitch when the booking I had made two months earlier for a large party and had had confirmed, suddenly didn't exist, group of eight of us had a very good dinner there - I had a risotto with prawns and artichokes that was delicious. As with so many places, as long as you don t go crazy with the wine list , it was good value

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My husband and I had eaten here on a prior trip so my friends and I returned there 2 or 3 times on our last trip since our hotel was close by. It's fairly small but filled up quickly each night we were there. People were even eating outside on a mild March evening. Had the eggplant appetizer each time and panna cotta for dessert. The owner was very welcoming each time and service was good. Enjoyed the ties hanging from the ceiling and pictures on the wall. Our main courses whether pasta or meat were enjoyed. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Good quality food, at a reasonable price. Popular with locals and tourists. Booking advisable as restaurant had no spare tables during our visit, however service was still excellent. Enjoyed the Chocolate Salami for pudding, as this made a change from Tirimasu or Ice Cream.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Our hotel recommended this restaurant and we're glad we went. The food was great and the atmosphere was perfect. Small and intimate.