“Perfect place for a relaxing and enjoyable lunch”

Ristorante al Trono di Attila
Reserve with
Ristorante al Trono di Attila is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #267 of 1,472 Restaurants in Venice
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2013

We opted to have lunch in this restaurant (which is the first on the path linking the small harbour to the old church) before our visit to the rest of the small island which indeed offers several things to see. Forget the chaos of the city, the restaurant is in an quiet location, where only few tourists arrive, plunged in a countryside landscape. My wife and I, enjoyed generous portions and the quality of the food is above the average of the other restaurants we visited in Venice. Overall experience very good.

2  Thank Andrea D

Reviewed 21 April 2013

We came here last year on our honeymoon and were so impressed that I was one of the things that I was looking forward to most!! They do a really generous serving of mussles for 8 euros, which is very good value. They're that generous that my husband and I shared them with some fries and the bread included with the cover charge. Had a lovely tartufo to finish. A nice, fun, cheap lunch over looking the canal and ignoring the expensive Cipriani place, which apparently has connections with Harry's Dolci, which we also ignored!! The service was good both times we went and the waiter is not pushy about getting you to come in like some restaurants, and there was no fake charm that some people employ to secure tourists' spending money. I would return for the experience again!

2  Thank A_Eccleston
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Good affetato misto, good pasta, friendly service, prompt, reasonably priced. There are 4 restaurants on Torcello; one has gone bust (the priciest); other two were empty on a cool March day. This the first one on the path from the boat; you need walk no further.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

After visiting the beautiful Cathedral and ancient works of art, a friend and I enjoyed a wonderful meal at Al Trono di Attila. I ate the most delicious delicate and creamy lasagne I ever had.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I visited island of Torcello when I stayed on Isola di San Servolo for a few days with my colleagues for a course. You need to make a special arrangement and reservation to visit this restaurant, because I am not sure they are open all winter around. The whole island has a special feeling, and in the winter it looks quite desrted. Food is really tasty.
We had Italian risotto, salad, zuchinni, fried sea food. espresso.
some might leave away hungry.

it is said that 2000 years have passed since Atilla who was the king of Huns in search of new conquest stopped at this island. And also throughout history this island represented museum of memories linked to Venice.
I suggest first you visit Murano, Burano and than Torcello.