“Well worth it!!”

and 1 more site!
3C B&B
Ranked #9 of 476 Venice B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 April 2014

After searching venice for the best value this place wins hands down! Fabio is a great host with fluent english and shares tips about where to eat, when to see etc.... i will be recommending Fabio to my friends that are travelling to venice in a few months.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul W

Reviewed 20 April 2014

My mom, little boy and I liked this spot a lot because it was a super convenient location and it was quiet, professionally kept clean, and so close to everything but no noise because its hidden away, and the owner Fabio really went out of his way and works hard for his clients. I even lost my keys expecting him to be mad but he actually was nice about it. He picks up his cell immediately. I couldn't believe I could just walk out every day and could take the ferry anywhere so fast. But I also tried to be Venetian and could walk anywhere too (thats good for the canals). Thank goodness it was quiet in our rooms. Inside the hotel it was modern AND antique with old exposed wood beams I think 500 years old. I never know if I really get enough out of my trips unless I get local, and that is what Fabio (owner) obviously is. He steered us away from the tourist traps and helped us "keep it real". He recommended things and knew so many people we got 110% of what we expected and learned how to enjoy the city like locals might.

Room Tip: We were traveling on a budget and did not choose the most expensive room. Ground floor was very q...
1  Thank anne c
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Wonderful and convenient location, perfect hosts, very clean and great breakfast. Owners really go out of their way to make you feel at home without invading your privacy.

Fabio also was great on things to do, see and where to eat.

I highly reccomend for all occasions....

Room Tip: All rooms are fairly similar except for one which i believe is bigger
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I took my parents on holiday in Venice and this was their first trip abroad. This was the perfect location. Very close to San Marco Square and also to the ACTV water transport. The owner Fabio is wonderful. He was very helpful in giving recommendations and helping us get around.

The room was very nice, clean and very nicely appointed. I will stay there again on my next visit.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Loved this place - right by St Marks Sq, the Vaporetta and very convenient. Highly recommend this place for those looking for an easy weekend away - perfect rooms, helpful owner and the right balance between luxury and simplicity!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My husband and I recently spent one week at this tiny and immaculate B&B and would highly recommend it. The location is perfect, just off of the water and a block from San Marco Square. Don't expect a big fancy hotel, but what you do get is a friendly greeting by owner Fabio who goes out of his way to accommodate you and offer wonderful advice on getting around the city, restaurants, etc. Our room was small but modern with a large comfy bed and a very nice modern bathroom, immaculately clean. Breakfast was delicious, with fresh fruit and croissants and a delicious cappuccino. A great way to start the day! Fabio directs you off into the city but what is so nice about this B & B is that it is so centrally located it is easy to pop back into your own room and use your own bathroom throughout the day. We would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We loved the location and service at this B&B. Minutes from the San Zaccaria vaporetta stop and St Mark's. We arrived on Friday afternoon and were greeted by Fabio. Our triple room had a table and chairs, very nice bath and a queen & a single. Modern and clean. Entry into the hotel & your room is through an electronic key card--very nice. Fabio gave us excellent directions & restaurant tips. Breakfasts were simple yet pleasing. His cappuccino was the best I've had! Fruit, cereals, sandwiches, croissants and juices. Plus made to order tea & coffee drinks. My only caveat--shared as we left--was that the single bed was unsatisfactory. It was a couch turned into a bed. Brick-hard and squeaky at every turn. So--I give a 5-star rating? Yes--for a couple. I'd definitely go back--but, if I had a third person, I would need a foam egg crate on the bed and whatever it takes not to squeak! (The main bed was great!) 10% cash discount if paid in cash.

Stayed: March 2014