“A place I definitely recommend...”
Review of 3C

and 1 more site!
3C
Ranked #9 of 468 Venice B&B and Inns
Makati, Philippines
“A place I definitely recommend...”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We visited in February which is traditionally one of the low months in Venice in terms of number of tourists. Fortunately we were greeted by unusually warmer weather and mostly sunny skies.
Fabio was very helpful and accommodating. He stayed in touch with me via email and gave us detailed directions to his place. He stayed late to await our arrival and give us a personal briefing on his hotel.
During breakfasts, he gave us excellent advice on what to see and where to go and most importantly the prices that we expected to pay. He also made excellent extra thick chocolate for me and my husband. !! One can tell that he and his wife are very proud of their city.
The location is excellent. Right next to St.Mark's square.the rooms are very modern,clean and the amenities complete. Ours was overlooking a busy street and it gave us a very good feel of being right in the middle of all the action in the city while relaxed in our modern room.
We can appreciate the cost and effort it took to handcraft these construction materials (as everything in Venice tends to be) into the city while it was being built. It is a nice feeling to be able to walk around the city but still have your hotel room very near to come back to,or drop your shopping or to use the bathroom.
If pressed to say where his place needs improvement, I would have to say one is the wifi. The walls were made of thick stone so the signal in our room is very weak. More variety /change in his breakfast menu would also be welcome especially for people who stay 3 or more days. However these are very minor and we do not mind them at all. I would recommend to anyone visiting Venice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Just spent four nights at 3C's. Great location. Just steps away from St Mark's, and the San Zaccaria vaporetto stop which is one of main connections for nearly all the boat lines. Our room was a good size, modern, clean, smartly designed. A healthy breakfast is served--- fresh fruit and juices, cereals, yogurt, as well as the standard pastries and coffee. The staff is helpful, and the owner, Fabio and his wife, Elenora are great hosts. These people went out of their way to welcome us, and to make our stay in Venice happy and memorable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The people here are very nice and speak english, the rooms are great, bathroom is amazing! There is wonderful a/c that works very wel, flatscreen tv, beautiful windows, plenty of space to unpack. And the wifi is free and works very well. Wish we could stay longer! Only thing is that it is a little hard to find. It is right down the alley from hotel lutz and the name is on the black fence/door in small white letters.

1 Thank Erin M
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights and the staff and owner were the nicest people, helpful in everyday. I thought the rooms were gorgeous and well air conditioned. Breakfast was delicious.

Will definitely stay here the next
Time I'm in Venice.

Thank you Fabio!

• Stayed June 2014
Florence, Italy
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 4 days. Eleanor (the owner) and her two staff were very nice people, they were helpful and talkative. Due to an incident, I was late for 5 hours and Eleanor needed to wait for me until 23:00 to arrange for the check-in. She kept asking me don't worry about her, she would be right there to wait for me, as long as I can get the transportation to 3C. We really appreciated her kindness.
On the morning we checked out, since we need to catch an early train, the staff was so nice to arrange a bread basket for us to enjoy the food on train.

The B&B is situated at a very good location for sightseeing, it was just 5 minutes walk from Piazza San Marco, where you can find most of the sightseeing points as well as shopping brands. It was also convenient for you to travel to Burano or Murano as many water bus stops were located at 3 minutes distance from 3C. Also, you can easily find a Gondola outsides. However, the entrance is not easy to be noticed but we have no problem finding it following the instructions.

Our room was clean, tidy and with basic equipment for our stay, including kettle. The breakfast provided was nice and with a variety of choice, yogurt, croissants, cereals, etc.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Adele F
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My son and I stayed here for 2 nights prior to a cruise. It was fantastic. Follow the directions on the website and its easy to find. no bridges to cross with luggage. Fabio was great. He offered suggestions for restaurants and things to see.
Our room was clean and confortable and quiet. breakfast was delicious, my son and I had croissants with cappucinos, we also had a selection of breads, fruit, cereal and yogurt.
We would definitely stay here again on a return trip to Venice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Charming and authentic place to stay in Venice, in a wonderful location minutes from Doge's Palace but is a very local neighbourhood. Delighful hosts with lots of useful tips and great restaurant suggestions. The bed and breakfast is very quaint and has lots of character and charm.
The room were spotless and very comfortable with a good size. Our room has a small balcony overlooking a street with the local life.
The breakfast was great and with a large choise, all very fresh and well served.
Highly recommended, can't wait to return!
Thank