“Great pizza!”

Ristorante Antica Sacrestia
Ranked #103 of 1,416 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Castello
Orlando, Florida
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

We ended up here because we saw it in Rick Steve's book. It was a maybe one of the best pizza I've ever had! The beer selection was also wonderful. The staff was friendly enough. It seems like it would be a good dinner place but for lunch there is no outside seating.

• Visited September 2013

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Miami Beach, Florida
“Absolutely Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

My husband and I were in Venice July 2012. My husband being italian (and a chef) wanted more local restaurants and our hotel recommended this place. It's hard to find just like everything in Venice but once you find it, it's like a secret romantic quite place away from the chaos. The staff was extremely friendly and service was exceptional. We started the meal with a complimentary apperitivo- a fruity prosecco drink. We had mix seafood appetizer and then the seafood spaghetti. I almost licked the plate it was so delicious! Dessert and coffee were amazing as well and after a 2 hour long dinner, there was no rushing us. They even send you home with a little bag of cookies! We were so happy with this little gem that we came back the next night for dinner and the staff remembered us! We had only 3 nights in Venice and spent 2 of them here, that's how good it was!

• Visited July 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“One of the best meals in Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

This p-lace was recommended by a friend. He was right. Very Italian, excellent for, great appetizers of sea food, and superb Pasta (Black pasta based on the squid ink. Loved it.
As desert my wife took their Tiramisu which I tried a bit it was excuisite! In short highly recommended

• Visited October 2013
Mound, Minnesota
“A little gem close to San Marco”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

My husband and I were looking for a place close to our little hotel tucked away behind San Marco. We tend to be not too adventurous in our food tastes (from land-locked Minnesota). The sea food plates of the other diners looked amazing! They seemed very willing to split orders - bringing 2 plates with an appetizer order. But we received very attentive service with our order of spaghetti Bolognese and White 4-cheese pizza. The restaurant was filled with a wide assortment of diners - singles, couples, families. We enjoyed our experience. I think I would try a sea food meal if I eat here again.

Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Excellent service, fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

This was our first stop of a four city tour of Italy and the best dinner experience. The owner personally greeted us and helped us choose our meals from an extensive menu. He knew we were celebrating an anniversary and wanted us to have a meal to remember. His recommendations were spot on!

• Visited October 2013