“Do not eat at this restaurant.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Roma

Roma
Ranked #1,202 of 1,416 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
“Do not eat at this restaurant.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I made the mistake of eating at this restaurant and then the even bigger mistake of having the sea bass and snapper "recommended" by the waiter. I have never been charged such a ridiculous amount for such average fish (€7/100g). The waiter claimed it was expensive fish but am sure they didn't pay so much at the fish market. It was one very over priced and blamed poorly presented meal. PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WE DID AND EAT THERE.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
kent
“Lovely location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

We were having a walk around Venice and had just crossed the Ferrovia bridge and fancied a nice refreshing cold drink. We saw this place and sat outside for a drink. We had a spritz which was ok but not the best we have tasted and it was fairly expensive at 5 euros for a small wine glass. I don't think we would visit this place again.

Oslo, Norway
“Very bad service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I simply and politely asked if it was possible to use the toilet and was met by a rude and grumpy waiter/owner/employee that told me "No, I was no guest and I should rather go to the bar on the opposite side and take a coffee and use the toilet there."
He definately ruled out any possibility of getting us as customers and I would like to share this kind of bad behavior/service to all who is visiting Venice :) please pick another restaurant :)

“Do not eat here.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I ate here a year ago and the food was okay. This time, the food was barely edible. You can do better nearly anywhere else. The waiter asked where we were from, which is the US. Upon settling the bill, the credit card receipt was handed to me. In big letters, it indicated the USD value and only had EUR in small letters. I asked the waiter if it was indeed charged in EUR, which he confirmed that it was. When I checked my statement, it was NOT. I'm sorry, but I have no desire to pay you/your bank a 3% markup on a transaction for which I should not have a markup as my card does not charge me foreign transaction fees. I'm just glad my card does not charge foreign transaction fees or it would have been another 3% on top of that as the fee is based on location, not currency. Do not eat here.

• Visited April 2014
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Great view reasonable food but expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We ate here on our fist night in Venice. The staff are welcoming and very professional, we chose to sit outside as it is right on the Grand Canal. The food we had was well cooked and very tasty, just watch out for the bread as it was dumped on the table and charged 6 euros for and a large beer is a 2 pint glass and costs 15 euros. The bill was quite large for four of us but we were on holiday and had a great time. Nothing wrong with this restaurant just a little pricey.

• Visited February 2014