“Hated it!”

Ranked #1,216 of 1,460 Restaurants in Venice
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Avoid at all costs. Attracted by the location but food was poor and extremely expensive with cover charges and service charges. There are many good restaurants in Venice but this must rank as one of the worst I have ever eaten at! Shame I can't rate as zero stars.

1  Thank Stewart M
There are newer reviews for Roma

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Whilst I would expect to pay abit over the odds for a bite to eat on the canal from in Venice I don't think it unreasonable to expect that the food and service to be of a good standard also.
I reall couldn't be bothered to give this place any more of my time than is necessary.
We had a limited view of the canal, dominated by the rear of the river bus stop. A bottle of water , a beer. One ravioli, and one tagliatelle dish, not that good to be honest....50 euros wasted.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

over priced with no reason . a real tourist trap .
paid 46 Euro for a pizza and green salad. the worst pizza ever .
do not go there !

1  Thank Odelia M
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We made the mistake of having dinner at this location, prior to catching a train to Verona.

The location was superb, so we ordered two courses. The starter duly arrived and it was a delicious prawn dish. I noted our waiter sitting at a table eating his dinner accompanied by a chef in his"whites" !? After about 30 min our main course still had not arrived. I asked another waiter what was going on. I was told a mistake had been made, and the food would arrive in ten minutes, the waiter and chef continued to consume their dinner. Eventually our waiter got up and broght the WRONG pizza and my partners pork dish, minus salad and chips. These two items arrived ten minutes later. When I confronted the waiter about this fiasco, he said HE AGREED with me and it wasn't his fault as it had been his deignated break time.
I told him we wanted money off so we left having NOT paid for the pizza and service charge.

The ONLY saving grace was that the food and ambience were superb !

BEST YOU AVOID THIS RESTAURANT !

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I made the mistake of eating at this restaurant and then the even bigger mistake of having the sea bass and snapper "recommended" by the waiter. I have never been charged such a ridiculous amount for such average fish (€7/100g). The waiter claimed it was expensive fish but am sure they didn't pay so much at the fish market. It was one very over priced and blamed poorly presented meal. PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WE DID AND EAT THERE.