“Not my favorite”

Ranked #588 of 1,506 Restaurants in Venice
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant looked really cute so we decided to give it a try. The waiters were not Italian and the food was not so good. The only thing that we ate that was good was the calamari. Even the wine recommendation we got from the waiter was bad. I would not go there again

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

The food here is great. I had the filet steak medium rare and it's really good. The staff is very attentive and nice. The owner of the restaurant is a nice guy. The dessert is good here to. My boyfriend had the penne pasta dish with hot sauce its very tasty. The wine selection here is paired well with the meal.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

We happened on this restaurant quite by chance on an evening stroll so decided to visit the following night. We sat outside in the garden and the tables soon filled up and the waiter attended to us straight away. The food was lovely - one of us having a steak (comments= best steak I have had for a long time) and I had the Salmon which was delicious and washed down with a bottle of Prosecco in the biggest ice bucket I have ever seen. For desserts we had crème caramel and Tiramisu and both delicious. On ordering our Prosecco we noticed it said 12 Euro for the bottle which we thought was good. When the bill arrived we had been charged 15 Euro so queried this. The manager (who had been stood seeing to his plants whilst the two waiting staff worked their socks off) quickly came over and tried to say we had a different wine but we had not - he did agree to knock the 3 Euro's off the bill but be careful as we were added a cover charge of 2 Euro each and then service charge. I must say though that the food and the service were first class and would recommend.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Decent food, big portion sizes. Good value for money if compared restaurants closer to center. Not totally fresh ingredients, for example canned mushroom in calzone and pizza. Fast servise.

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Good value casual restaurant. Insalata and filet were very nice. Don't go for vino fella casa though, valpolicella is descent.