“Great waiter!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Know lot of languages, good man :-D Nice pizza, just bottle of water is too expensive :( Other is good.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Good value for money!
Everything was just perfect, very friendly stuff and very good expresso :))
Try also the carbonara !

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We stayed in the hotel just up the street and were ushered into the restaurant on our first night and im so glad we did.
The waiter was very friendly and spoke a bit of english and was very interested to know where we were from etc and what we had planned for our holiday. The service was very good and the food was lovely. Would definately recommend.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I liked the music in the bar. I also liked the service, I just had a prosecco as I was coming from a major dinner.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

When compared to a week of delicious Italian food in Rome, Florence and Venice, this modest little place struggles to keep up. However, I did comment to my wife, as I was shovelling a slice of pizza into my face, that it was still better than anything we could get back home.

We stopped in for an early lunch, lured inside by some pretty reasonable prices amongst a crowd of tourist traps. We were the only ones there, and the Asian waiter was unimpressed with my efforts to greet and thank him in the local tongue. However, he was friendly and quick enough. Which I suppose speaks to the atmosphere too, perfectly fine, without being remarkable.

As for the food, I had a mushroom pizza, while my wife hooked into another margherita. As I said, they were so so when compared to some of the other food we were lucky to stumble across in Italy. But to be fair, in their own right they were well cooked and tasty. And for 24e ($30) for two pizzas and a couple of soft drinks, I think it was really good value.

I probably wouldn’t make a point of seeking this place out, as there are plenty of much better restaurants around. But if you’re there, it’s a good place to take a load off and have a quick bite.