“Poor service and mangers that lie” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Florida

Florida
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Florida is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #967 of 1,409 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: San Polo
Tampa, Florida
“Poor service and mangers that lie”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Said they would provide a drink for inconveniencing me to move my seat so they could accommodate a nine top.. I obliged then they lied and argued when the bill came. Will not be back! They only say one thing them lie when the bill cones!

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Merry Ann B

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Roslindale, MA
“My Favorite Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

It has been a few years since my trip to Venice in Jan. 2009 but this spot was one I still think of fondly. I visited here at least 4 times during my 7 day visit. I only sat outside along the canal but it was lovely. Birds would visit. Gondalas went buy and the pizza was my favorite. I am a plain, simple eater and this was exactly what. Enjoyed.my companion, who was a chef enjoyed fancier items and he was pleased as well. For a people watching, affordable canal side meal , I could not have asked for more. Hopefully I will yet to return some day!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank MrsColleen
London, United Kingdom
“Great Location.....Terrible Restaurant. Avoid!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

The location close to the Rialto is great....although the views from many of the outdoor tables are obstructed. It is (perhaps understandably) over-priced because of its location.....but what is inexcusable is their treatment of customers. We arrived around 3pm looking for a (late) light lunch and a drink. The restaurant was not busy and the majority of the outdoor tables were empty. My wife ordered a pasta dish but I was told that I could not order a pizza at the table we were sitting at and would have to move to the next table if I wanted pizza! (The rationale apparently being that if you were in the row of tables next to the canal you were expected to order more expensive dishes). During our time there two different families sat at the adjoining table......the first family ordered food but asked only for tap water. They were told by the waiter that the restaurant did not serve tap water....they left. The next family arrived (with two children) and wanted to order 2 pizzas to share amongst the four of them (this was mid to late afternoon and so outside of normal lunch or dinner time). They were told that they would have to order 4 pizzas and that they could not be provided with boxes to take away the pizzas they would not be able to eat now. I cannot imagine what the service must be like when the restaurant and outside tables are busy as opposed to half empty in the middle of the afternoon.

The food is average at best.....the only aspect which is not average is the price.

This establishment does not deserve your business. Walk past, take in the canal and bridge view......and keep on walking!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Mike C
Woodbridge, Virginia
“terrific location on the Grand Canal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

The location couldn't be better, just steps from the Rialto Bridge and right on the Grand Canal. The food was good but a little over priced for what we had. But given the view of the canal it was worth every penny. The service was very good with a very attentive wait staff.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Spectra72
Bethesda, MD
“Stay Away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived into Venice around 10pm. We were interested in a smaller dinner so asked for 1 pasta entree and drinks. We were treated extrememly rudely and screamed at for not wanting to order more food. The waiter continued to pressure us to order additional food we had no interest in. At that point we quickly decided to forget the food, paid for the drinks and left. This is your warning, do not get fooled by the Rialto bridge/canal view and waste even 1 euro here. Also seems like neighboring canal restaurants are run by same awful operation because staff was going back and forth between locations.

1 Thank feopeo3