“I Wish it was mine - a great place to stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Caro B
Bristol
“I Wish it was mine - a great place to stay”
Reviewed 3 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

We have stayed in Venice several times over the years, and are familiar with the Dorsoduro area, so opted to stay there again as it is both quiet and excellently situated for the Accademia Bridge and the Zattere. If you want to stay in Venice, I really don't think you could do better. Other apartments I have stayed in have been tiny - this was a wonderful space. We spent a lot of the time admiring the polished plaster walls, and feeling guilty about enjoying being in the apartment when we should have been out sightseeing.. We ate on the terrace several times - it doesn't overlook the canal, but that's rather difficult to overcome architecturally! I would mention that there isn't an oven other than a microwave, but there is a very efficient gas hob and it didn't affect our ability to enjoy the best of what the Rialto market had to offer. We did not feel that the steps to the apartment, which is on the second floor, were too onerous and we managed them easily with our rucksacks.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Situation, space, view of canal
Liked least: Would have preferred duvets to sheets and blankets for autumn visit
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sydney
Reviewed 29 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
29 Aug 2011
Many thanks blueskies! – Great to receive another thumbs-up and really delighted you had a great stay. Sending my wishes for blue skies over Sydney :-) and hope very much to see you again soon. Arrivederci Filippo, Views on Venice
Australia
Reviewed 15 March 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
15 Mar 2011
Thank you Paul & Yolande, it's lovely to know that we were able to contribute to you having a fantastic stay - and that you may soon return for another! Until we see you again, all our best wishes to you both.

Ciao from a misty Venice

Lancashire UK
Reviewed 8 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Travelling group: Friends
8 Mar 2011
Great to hear that you enjoyed the apartment - we were delighted to have had you stay. Hoping you're able to come again soon, Venice will be waiting!
With thanks from me and the rest of the team
Kenilworth Warwickshire
Reviewed 13 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
13 Jun 2010
So happy you had a great time and can't wait to do it all again! We'd be thrilled to welcome you back to one of our apartments or perhaps to Ca' Dell' Artista again (when you enjoy a location so much it's sometimes hard to tear yourself away!) A big thank you for choosing us for your holiday and best wishes to you all from everyone here at the office.

A presto

Ohio
Reviewed 8 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The location.
Liked least: The unprepossessing entrance through a basement.
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
8 Jun 2010
Delighted to hear that you and your family had a super vacation and found Ca' Dell' Artista an ideal base for unwinding (and dining out!) after a busy day's sightseeing. I must say that so much thought went into the layout and comfort of the apartment when it was renovated last year that it's fantastic to hear that it was all worthwhile! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you got on and hope to see you in Venice again soon.

Cordiali Saluti

UK
Reviewed 15 October 2009 for a stay in September 2009

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Not enough shelves in the bathroom
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
15 Oct 2009
Many thanks for your very useful review of Ca' Dell' Artista. I am now pleased to advise that as a result of customer feedback, the apartment now has a direct doorway leading from the kitchen to the larger of the two terraces, so allowing guests easier and more convenient access to outside space for dining and relaxing 'al fresco'. Hoping to welcome you back to Venice in the future and thank you once again.

Ciao and Best Wishes

Filippo, Views on Venice
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing