“Beautiful Apartment in a Great Location!”

Review of Ca' Meraviglia

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Shadi B
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Beautiful Apartment in a Great Location!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I found this apartment through HomeAway. The process to rent it was very easy and Daniela kept in touch with me and give me tips on how to get there and even set up the water taxi for me. Upon arriving, I was greeted by the property manager. The apartment was in a great area, with views of one of the canals that runs through the city. It felt very safe and clean. The apartment was extremely clean! It had great air, wonderful light, and was very modern and updated. The wifi worked great too! The location was great too as it was about a 1km walk to Rialto Bridge. Also if you were to take the water ferry, it is very close to the San Toma stop; maybe a 5 minute walk from there. I certainly had a great experience and I will definitely book my next stay in Venice through the Views on Venice company!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
andiamoem...
Virginia
“We felt as though we lived in Venice!”
Reviewed 7 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Everything everyone else has said about this apartment is true! We loved our week's stay in this spacious and airy apartment! We felt as though we were really living in Venice instead of being tourists. Every morning began with breakfast at the fantastic Tonolo pastry shop downstairs, buzzing with commuters and locals. It was recommended by our lovely apartment agent Rachele. And many evenings we dined at the wonderful Impronto Restaurant a few steps beyond.

Before our trip my husband unexpectedly had shoulder surgery. The staff at VOV helped us find a porter service for our arrival and also for our very early morning departure (if you've been to Venice, you'll know that it's not easy to find porter service on your own, especially at 6am in the middle of the Dorsoduro area). We also got to meet the lovely Annalisa to whom we had been writing emails for many months regarding our reservation!

The extra perk we found at this apartment was the sunny little TV room. It had a window looking directly over a wooden bridge. We saw young mothers expertly wrestling baby carriages over the wooden steps. We watched early morning commuters rushing to work. And most of all we enjoyed watching the jovial gondoliere trying to hustle business for his gondola tied under the bridge. It was a great location for a true "view on Venice"!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Thirroul Australia

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
15 Sep 2011
Thank you Janine! - it’s so important to us that our guests have a great time and when you’re really happy, then we’re happy too! Hoping very much that we see you again soon and sending all our best wishes to you both there in Perth.

Arrivederci

Filippo, Views on Venice
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing