All reviews quiet street san stefano square vaporetto stop boutique hotel our honeymoon venetian style small hotel rialto bridge main sights pastries water taxi room was clean and comfortable visit venice included breakfast grand canal min walk map
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my husband's birthday. €229 per night(this includes €4 euro per night city tax and breakfest)
When we arrived the receptionist (woman) showed our room which was OUTSIDE of the hotel in the appartment building.
Everything was ok so far, however air conditioner didn't work. It was on and off all night and we couldn't sleep. We reported this to a receptionist on two ocassions but nothing has been done. They were ignoring us. On a third night we couldn't sleep there as it was too hot in the bedroom. We tried to open windows but room was full of mosquitos. So in the morning we asked for a refund for a last night. The receptionist mexican guy was very rude to us and swore on several occasions. I have never experienced and was shocked of the customer service and his attitude.
We left the property the same day as we couldn't stay there longer. I refused to pay a city tax as it was clearly stated on my booking that city tax was included.
Next morning on my way home i received 9 voicemails from the property. They were blaming us that we broke their air conditioner, which is not true. Even if I would like to break it there is no way you could do it. Next day i had NON-authorised transaction on my card! They took money without my consent €24 for a city tax which has already been included in my booking.
Overall, it was a terrible experience, when you pay almost €700 for 3 nights and are treated worst than animals. I have never experienced that before and I am still shocked of the professionalism of these people.

6  Thank Jana L
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

What a lovely refreshing change from the norm Venice is and this hotel personifies that. Delighted with our choice to stay here which was wonderful apart from trying to find it in the first place lol. Note to self...ignore phone map and get down to map reading basics. Room lovely decor and balcony onto street extra special. Breakfast basic but delicious and served by Lia with a smile. Would come back as great position and nice and quiet at night

Reviewed 13 May 2018

This is a small hotel, about 6 rooms I think and the staff are very friendly and helpful. It is a peaceful oasis close to the academia bridge and within strolling distance of San Marco. The San Samuelle vaporato stop is a few metres from the hotel.
Great coffee. Clean and comfortable rooms and a good shower.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Small hotel about 6 rooms, 10 min walk to st Marco place , the place is very clean, the personnel is respectful and friendly, always available , small breakfast ( good quality ), the price is fair to Venice, recommend , enjoy staying.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manuel N
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had a really nice stay at this hotel. The rooms are nicely decorated in the old-Venice style. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I especially loved breakfasts (nice croissants!) in a cozy room with a little garden. The hotel has great location: far away from noisy, crowded areas of Venice and in close to the water taxi stop. So, it is just a few stops by water from main city attractions. Finally, there are a few really nice restaurants in the area. I highly recommend this hotel!

The only thing that could improve is the bed mattress which I found a little hard for my taste.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends