“Awesome and great hospitality”

Hard Rock Cafe Venice
Ranked #143 of 1,469 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was lost in my timing that I arrived at the rock shop after they closed. But I begged the manager and added some sad stories until he allowed me to chose my preferred merchandise. I did a quick shopping spree and was guided to pay at the cafe. Thank you to the manager and staffs of the rock shop

PabloCastrogiovanni, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

Hi theV0ice,

Thanks for popping in to buy some T-shirts, that manager definitely did the right thing!! Did you know the first classic t-shirts were used to sponsor a local football team in London? That is how the hard rock merchandise began!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon for more collectibles,
Pablo Castrogiovanni

Write a ReviewReviews (3,351)

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The food was great and just what you need as a little break from the richness of pizza or pasta. A great taste of home in Venice. Loved it. Had to buy the tee shirt.

PabloCastrogiovanni, Direttore at Hard Rock Cafe Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Hi Betty,

Thanks for stopping by and reviewing our Cafe! We are pleased to read your experience was according to your expectations. Next time you may wanna drop by our stand alone shop by the Rialto bridge, where you can purchase unique items that we only sell over there!

Looking forward to seeing you again in Venice,

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

On my 4th night in venice, both me and my partner was sick of paying over the odds for a very average Italian meal.
We found this place in an idilic spot and was blown away with everything. Never been in a Hard Rock Cafe before so didn't no what to expect.
Great atmosphere.
Great service.
Great cocktails.
Amazing burgers.
And best of all, much cheaper than most the other restaurants with no sneaky cover charge.

Defiantly be going to my local Hard Rock Cafe in manchester!!!

Thanks guys.

1  Thank Matthew C
PabloCastrogiovanni, Direttore at Hard Rock Cafe Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Hi Matthew, first of all let me thank you for dropping by and leaving us some valuable feedback! Glad to see our crew made you feel welcome and you take back to Manchester the love for the brand! We strive to combine a casual dining experience with the best possible food and service excellence, all seasoned with a bit of the best rock and roll.

Surely your experience in Manchester will be equally satisfying if not better!
See you soon in Venice,

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Sometimes in life, only a steak or a burger will do. When that time comes and you happen to be in Venice, head for this bustling restaurant at once! The staff are both friendly and attractive - and the food is tasty and plentiful. An added bonus is that you can watch the frantic melee around the huge gondola staging-post outside as you tuck into your hickory- coated feast of meat and fries!

Firstly, thanks for leaving your comments, it is always great to receive feedback. I couldn't agree more with your appreciation: Our spot in Venice is worth to be seen, with the unique view of the most famous Gondolier's stop, "Bacino Orseolo".

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Venice again,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Visit to Hard Rock caffe in Venice was indeed nice, coffe is great, food aswell but for the price you pay i believe i should be reciving much better service and 'at least half oz more of coffe in my cup'.

Well good thing is, you can also buy t-shirts and other nice memorabilia inside.

Thank you for providing valuable feedback to us, always good to know what can we do in order to improve the experience we offer to our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed our food and the memorabilia. When it comes to the service received, you can always ask to speak with a manager if you happen to be dissatisfied with it. We will always go the extra mile to correct anything that is not according to our standards and make sure you receive the kind of treatment expected from a brand like Hard Rock.

Looking forward to seeing you soon again in Venice,