“Had enough of pasta.”

Neighbourhood: San Marco
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Had enough of pasta.”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Thank god for The Hard Rock and BURGERS!!! Pizza pasta and all things Italian had finally hit that nerve were neither of us could eat the local food. A burger and fries haven't tasted so good..... But.....

When we were seated, it took 25 minutes for a member of the team to come and take our drinks order, and only with us prompting someone for attention. I ordered my usual Mango Tango as I fell in love with the drink when visiting America. The drink they brought wasn't what I ordered, but instead had berries in it. I wasn't bothered as it was refreshing, so didn't let it bother me.

I've eaten at the Hard Rock in Hollywood and Tenerife, and this wasn't the best visit I've ever had. The burger although enjoyed was very bland, I've personally not known a burger could taste this plane. We asked for Mayo that never arrived either, so had to eat dry fries.

I finished my first drink, and ordered another, making sure the server understands I want a MANGO TANGO! The drink that arrived was orange mixed with red bull instead..... Clearly seeing a pattern here.

At the end, we were annoyed, asked for the bill, complained to a member of staff, paid and left.

Whether it was just a bad day, I see the reviews are replied too, so I hope you note the above. I love the Hard Rock, and will continue to use the brand as the food is amazing :-D

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Galactica83
PabloCastrogiovanni, Direttore generale at Hard Rock Cafe Venice, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Hi Galactica,

First of all, thanks for taking the time to review our restaurant. As you rightfully state, all reviews are carefully read by myself on a daily basis and even though I may take some time to reply, I try to reach almost everyone. I've already read out loud your comments on our daily staff meetings so everyone is aware of the experience you had, trying our very best to prevent situations like the one you had to go through from ever happening again.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Venice again,

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Livermore, California
“Bought another T-shirt.”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is your typical Hard Rock Cafe atypically located on a canal inside of the city of Venice. Every time I come here, it's jammed with tourists. We typically pick up Hard Rock T-shirts as gifts for friends and relatives. This time was no exception.

There are number of high-end fashion shops nearby. Also, a gondolier station is located right out of the front door. It's a nice area to walk and buy a T-shirt.

Visited June 2014
PabloCastrogiovanni, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Venice, responded to this review, 1 December 2014
Hi brentprice_6179,

Good to see you've made your Hard Rock collection bigger, definitely worth it getting a t-shirt from such a unique location like ours!!

See you soon for more shopping with us,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Awesome and great hospitality”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was lost in my timing that I arrived at the rock shop after they closed. But I begged the manager and added some sad stories until he allowed me to chose my preferred merchandise. I did a quick shopping spree and was guided to pay at the cafe. Thank you to the manager and staffs of the rock shop

Visited June 2014
PabloCastrogiovanni, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Venice, responded to this review, 26 November 2014
Hi theV0ice,

Thanks for popping in to buy some T-shirts, that manager definitely did the right thing!! Did you know the first classic t-shirts were used to sponsor a local football team in London? That is how the hard rock merchandise began!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon for more collectibles,
Lethbridge, Canada
“A great find when you need something other than pizza or pasta”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The food was great and just what you need as a little break from the richness of pizza or pasta. A great taste of home in Venice. Loved it. Had to buy the tee shirt.

Visited June 2014
PabloCastrogiovanni, Direttore at Hard Rock Cafe Venice, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Hi Betty,

Thanks for stopping by and reviewing our Cafe! We are pleased to read your experience was according to your expectations. Next time you may wanna drop by our stand alone shop by the Rialto bridge, where you can purchase unique items that we only sell over there!

Looking forward to seeing you again in Venice,
Warrington, England, United Kingdom
“I was sick of pizza and pasta...”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

On my 4th night in venice, both me and my partner was sick of paying over the odds for a very average Italian meal.
We found this place in an idilic spot and was blown away with everything. Never been in a Hard Rock Cafe before so didn't no what to expect.
Great atmosphere.
Great service.
Great cocktails.
Amazing burgers.
And best of all, much cheaper than most the other restaurants with no sneaky cover charge.

Defiantly be going to my local Hard Rock Cafe in manchester!!!

Thanks guys.

1 Thank Matthew C
PabloCastrogiovanni, Direttore at Hard Rock Cafe Venice, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Hi Matthew, first of all let me thank you for dropping by and leaving us some valuable feedback! Glad to see our crew made you feel welcome and you take back to Manchester the love for the brand! We strive to combine a casual dining experience with the best possible food and service excellence, all seasoned with a bit of the best rock and roll.

Surely your experience in Manchester will be equally satisfying if not better!
See you soon in Venice,