- the food was tasty, big burger, great chips, coleslaw and dips
- the staff were very friendly and full of personality
- we had to wait 30 minutes to be seated, however, when we eventually got taken upstairs there were a very large number of empty tables
- after ordering our drinks they took a very long time to arrive
- service was pretty slow in general, we only have one course, and are both very speedy eaters, and we were there for TWO HOURS
- it also took forever to get the bill
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.