“Shop closed”

Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Shop closed”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Tried to go to this shop which had moved to 3740 only to find it being permanently closed!!! Was looking forward to checking it out with the great reviews here -very disappointed !

Visited May 2014
5 Thank Luckylucy1998

Colorado
155 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 177 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I am a beader and was hoping to find a bead store in Venice that sold strings of Murano beads. I was very excited to find there was an actual bead store. However when I got there, it seemed that most of the beads were the same as you could find anywhere else in the world, there were no Murano beads. The few beads that looked Murano beads were very expensive.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank ColoTravellers
Alberta, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Gorgeous bead shop!!”
Reviewed 28 September 2010

This beautiful little shop has an incredible selection of the most exquisite glass beads! It is truly a treasure chest for anyone who loves beads. My only regret is that I didn't buy more! For anyone with a streak of creativity, this shop must be at the top of your list of places to shop at in Venice. My beads will be made into beautiful necklaces that will forever remind me of my visit to Venice.

19 Thank retiredrose