“Pleasent place”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Castello
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I recognised the bar, based on the good tripadvisor reviews and decided to give it a go. Cheap wines - starting at 3€ the Glass of Wine and not taking about the housewine but several choices straight out of the bottle and recommendable quality I would say. The have no place inside to sit, everything is on Via Garibaldi as you can see it on the picture (and only high tables/seats). They speak English well enough. Honest wines for a honest price.

1  Thank Jogi85

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I visited Venice on our honeymoon last month and this tiny wine bar in Venice was one of our favorite places to go. We took a boat ride out there since it's a pretty far walk which was nice because the boat ride gave us the perfect opportunity to take in the view of the city from the water. Once you get off the boat, it's very easy to find! The wines are all excellent and very cheap. Nothing over 4 euro if my memory serves me well. We both a bad spritz, a couple glasses of red, and some snacks. Very worth the trip out there, the patio is relaxing and setting is great! Will definitely go back here next time we are in Venice

3  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed 2 May 2014

A great bar with a similar, friendly feel to one in a city in UK though here, all seating is on stools outside on the street under umbrellas. It’s a small place, maybe 25 seats, so you may have to stand for a while. They serve a selection of wines in 100ml measures for €2.50 or €3.00. There is a selection of beer – a strong dark beer as well as more lager-styles. They offer delicious snacks – panini, plates of ham or cheese - and complimentary baskets of crisps appear on your table. The friendly staff, the chattering of the clientele, and the music played all help to give this a buzzy and welcoming atmosphere.

5  Thank AllyM810
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Best Service I had in Italy.... Amazing Campari Spritz and service. One night I won't soon forget!!!

3  Thank Babiebuddha
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Located next to a canal this restaurant has very good food, service the atmosphere of the location is very nice too! Can totally recommend it!

1  Thank Ro S