All reviews great apartment water bus stop great location rialto wifi boat airport
Reviewed 14 October 2014

very modern, clean and well maintained apartment. small apartment, but just enough for 2. hugo is a very friendly host, he listed out all the "tourist trap"area, and recommend where to get good food. will definitely stay here again if i visit venice in future.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tey P
Reviewed 13 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Super nice apartment, fit 8 people easily. Hot water in the shower, pots and pans and everything in the kitchen. Andrea was super helpful and nice. The location was good, Piazza San Marco was just a 5-10 minute walk away. Great weekend!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kerry S
Reviewed 5 February 2014

After being many times in Venice I decide to take my family (6 adults) and I booked the (Cappuccino) apartment for 3 nights. Mr Hugo promptly contact me with all the details to make our stay easier. You cannot ask for a better location, just minutes walking from the rialto bridge, supermarket and many, many restaurants. The apartment itself was very comfortable, with plenty of space, clean and well equipped to cook. Mr Hugo is the perfect host and make you feel at home
By the time of the check out, Mr Hugo let us stay longer as there was not people staying that night, (We were really touched by this gesture). I highly recommended

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Olga c
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We stayed in app. Espresso for five nights. It was really comfortable, clean, well kept and very centrally located. We had a great stay and I would recommend it very much. The only reason for the four stars instead of five is that for me it was too noisy, not in the small street itself, but in the adjoining streets, where all the restaurants etc. are. This was all to due with the fantastic weather and the season (everyone eating outside) but I needed earplugs until about 2am and from about 6am. But this is personal, my friend slept easily through the noise. Itis the price you pay gor being in such great location. Owner Hugo is very nice and helpful. I would stay here again!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends