Aqua Palace Hotel
US$331
US$281
Orbitz.com
1,287 results
All reviewsjunior suitecanal viewrialto bridgewater taxibeautiful hotelwalk in showerbreakfast roomgondola ridepastriesboutique hotelperfect locationsmall canalvisit venicemarble bathroomst marks squarethe ground floorbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Location is great, near Piazza San Marco and Rialto. However, it is very dificult to find, as every hotel in Venice, I guess. It is like getting in a labyrinth. My advice is to print the map with the directions to the hotel. if you take the vaporetto, you need to step out at Rialto stop.
The hotel is very warm and cozy. The room I stayed in, was really beautiful, as well as the bathroom, all in beatiful marble.
Breakfast is very good and complete.
TIp: don´t leave the hotel without a map, is the only way to return to the hotel until you learn the way back. But it definitely worth staying at the Aqua Palace

Room Tip: I stayed at a junior siute with canal view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Ruth11111111
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I booked this hotel for my girlfriend's birthday based on the great Trip Advisor reviews and it didn't disappoint. From the second we arrived the staff were fantastic and we were allocated a lovely room with an amazing view of the canal. The breakfast was delicious also and already recommended this hotel to friends and family.

It really is as good, if not better than the reviews. I just hope there are vacancies if I visit Venice again!

Room Tip: 104 was a great view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt E
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The Aqua Palace is a lovely hotel with large, well-appointed rooms close to Piazza San Marco and Ponte del Rialto. The staff are friendly and helpful and the breakfast buffet is the best I've had in Italy.

Room Tip: Our room was overlooking the canal so the view was lovely, but the boat that collects and compacts rubbish comes really early in the morning and pretty noisy so a non-canal view room would probably be quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SJG444
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This hotel fulfills all your expectation.
is location good? Yes
is it close everywhere? Yes
Does hotel look elegant? Yes
is stuff friendly ? Yes
is service good? Yes
Whatever is your question , the answer is Yes....

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Barboros71
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I booked this hotel based on the reviews I read on TripAdvisor and I have to say that this was an excellent choice.
We have been for only two nights but enjoyed our stay very much.
The hotel is located very close to the main Piazza San Marco and the Ponte del Rialto. There is a little canal below it which seems to be on the standard Gondola tours. We arrived there by taxi (of course in this case was a very nice boat - Euro 80 from the train station).
Our rate was not cheap (Euro 320/night) but Venice is not a cheap destination. The rate included breakfast and internet.
The staff immediately welcomed us and took care of our luggage. We were assigned a wonderful room with view on the canal: so romantic.
The room was quite spacious with a large bed and two windows. The bathroom was also wide and large. One puzzling thing was the hot and cold water faucets open one clockwise and the other counterclockwise. I am used to open counterclockwise. It took me a while to get used to this and have the shower with the right water temperature. I think this was the only strange thing during the stay.
The bed was comfortable and extra-large and nicely prepared.
Internet is fast (username and password needed to be inputted on my pc every time I logged on while my iPad was able to reconnect automatically).
The breakfast was of good quality but maybe there should have been a wider variety for those who are not keen with the Italian choice for breakfast (luckily, I am Italian).
The whole ambiance of the hotel is relaxing, stylish, antique but functional. Really enjoyable.
The street below is a main way from Piazza San Marco and Ponte del Rialto and tourists go by all day; some are noisy. But during the evening and the night it gets very silent except the occasional boat going by which reminds you are in Venice.
When we left, the staff took care of loading the many luggage on the taxi to the airport (Euro 110 but a slow ride through the Canal Grand and then a fast ride in the Laguna). Wonderful way to go to the airport!!!
I warmly recommend this hotel for its value for the price is really good. I hope to go back again.

Room Tip: We had room 404. The porter told us it was the one with the best view. I agree.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple