“Good, but not best”

Description: Telephone: 041 5223283
Bergen, Norway
“Good, but not best”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was our first gelato stop in Italy. We were very happy about it, but if you want the best ice cream in Venice you should go tot Suso instead.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Helsinki, Finland, Europe
“Just ok”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Nothing special with this place. I think too much hype. There were similar and better places. And cheaper too.

“OK- not that exciting.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Came recommended. Looked out for the place. They didn't have all the flavours when we visited by 1130 am. We then went back at 3 pm. The watermelon flavour was good but too sweet. Apricot was so so. Chocolate was good. Was not worth looking out for this place.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Still dreaming about this gelato...”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our group of adults decided to try this gelato place out. We were not disappointed. Everyone loved their flavors: stracciatella, cherry, chocolate, everything was amazing. It was easy to find and was very affordable.

Just a precaution: the mousse is very heavy and is more like cream. Definitely not a gelato. And if you're in the mood for ice cream, you will be disappointed.

Visited May 2014
Porto Alegre, RS
“Better than Rome!!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was a little bit worried when entered the site because there were like only 8-10 flavours of gelato available but then my husband said something that I cannot forget: "there's a difference between variety and quality.".
And so we have asked for a flavour that had some cherries on it. The "one scoop" serving is bigger than a 2 scoop in other places. The price was fairly expensive (2 EUR each cone) if compared to other places but I would have paid 3 if I knew how tasteful and delicious it was!!
Better than any other one I had, even better than the ones I had in Rome (and I went to the "top 3" recommended here on tripadvisor).
Go there, you won't regret!

• Visited June 2014