“convenient and comfortable”

and 1 more site!
Ca dei Fuseri B&B
Ranked #116 of 471 Venice B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I spent 1 night at ca dei Fuseri. Easy to find,close to the Rialto bridge. My single room was
comfortable,clean with ensuite bathroom and small fridge. Breakfast in room,check-out at
1030AM. Excellent communication with Pablo regarding directions,etc. I would definitely stay
here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Ca dei Fuseri B&B

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I spent 4 nights at Ca dei Fuseri. I was given excellent instructions to find the establishment by the owner who contacted me by email a few days before my planned arrival date. Ca dei Fuseri was clean, well prestented, modern, air conditioning was excellent in my (small single) ensuite room. Windows in both the bedroom and ensuite but neither really have views as such, not that it is a problem, I was out most of the time. Being so central is a real bonus if you need to nip back during the day but it was still quiet at night. Since your (very friendly/helpful) host is remote from the establishment you need to catch him at breakfast if you need anything. Breakfast is in room, is simple and served on a tray. Coffee was the high point of breakfast for me, also consisting of a croissant, prepackaged toast, butter and jam, a yoghurt and fruit juice. As others have mentioned the B&B is located on the third floor. Not a problem for me but could see how it might be for some.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Going three floors up with no elevator to reach the hotel was absolutely no issue with me as this appeared to me to be a welcome exercise. However I was not carrying heavy luggage (not too heavy anyway). I was welcomed to a super clean place, with interesting layout and modern architecture, by a nice middle aged lady who immediately took me to my self-contained quarter even though it was not even noon. My super clean single room had a small single bed (probably meant more for teenagers than adults), a dresser, a small desk, a small TV (but ONLY ITALIAN channels are available) and a small but decent bathroom with shower. The free WIFI worked nicely during my two-night stay. The included breakfast was rather thin: coffee + a 'mass produced' croissant + 'some kind' of orange juice and butter + marmalade. Not that kind of breakfast you expect from a 3* hotel, PLUS there is no breakfast room so it had to be consumed in your room (I could make room for it on top of my desk after I moved my laptop away). There is a small fridge in the room and had to double check that it was plugged because it was hardly cool (probably kept drinks cold to about 12-14 degrees Celsius, not colder and there is no control I could see). However, and more importantly, A/C worked very well.
All in all at Euro70/night for a single, I cannot really call this a very good value but still acceptable value for Venice in August.

Room Tip: Double rooms are probably more spacious with a more acceptable bed...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This was an excellent and very enjoyable B&B. Truly magnificent location, so close to many things in the heart of Venice. The hosts were very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were large and spacious. Bathroom was small but this to be expected in Venician buildings. Breakfast each morning was lovely; croissants, coffee, juice, bread and jam. Television with hundreds of channels and a very helpful air conditioning unit too. Would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone staying in Venice.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stayed here 17th-20th May. We found the hotel with no problems using the directions which were given to us by the owner. The room was smaller than we expected. However this was not a problem as you don't visit Venice to stay inside. The location of the hotel was excellent, a 5 minute walk to both Saint Marks Square and Rialto Bridge.

Like previous comments mentioned the walls are very thin and you can hear either other guests of next door but this wasn't an issue.

The breakfast was good and was a great start to the day- croissant, yoghurt, biscuits with jam, juice and a hot drink.

The owner let us keep our bags after check out which was useful as we didn't want to carry our cases around the small streets of Venice.

Overall a great stay in a location that can not be faulted. We would stay here again if we went back.

Room Tip: The roof terrace room is worth it only to have breakfast outside in the morning. However you can onl...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2013

A lovely B&B, very friendly and accommodating.
We stayed for 4 nights, room had a TV (Italian channels) and a fridge. We paid to have the roof terrace which was stunning - worth paying for even if it means you get the room with the bathroom across the corridor.
Some slight noise from other rooms (I think from a separate flat rather than someone in the B&B).
Breakfast is good for the value, croissant, melba toast, jams, yoghurt, fruit juice and a hot drink.
For the price it's a definite 5/5 as it was significantly cheaper than anywhere else in Venice.

Expect to come and go as you please, to see the owners when they deliver breakfast and to feel like you have a little "home" whilst you stay in Venice.

Room Tip: If it's going to be nice weather it's definitely worth paying extra to have the roof terrace...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2012

My husband and I had a very good experience here - other reviewers have covered it already really! Very clean and comfortable enough - only complaint was that our double bed was actually two singles pushed together but for our brief stay of two nights we weren't worried. We had the room with the bathroom across the hall which was fine for us. The walls and ceilings are quite thin so we did experience a bit of disruption from other guests coming and going. Breakfast isn't fancy but provides enough fuel for a solid morning of walking! We were very pleased to be so centrally located with easy access to Piazza San Marco and within easy striking distance of Fte Nuove to get to Murano where we wanted to visit the glassworking shops etc. Having free Wi-Fi was a huge bonus for us as well since we didn't have time to do a lot of pre-trip planning!! The owner was also kind enough to give us a key on our last morning so we could lock up our luggage and return later on before departure from the city to collect. Would definitely recommend this place to others and stay again if we find ourselves in Venice again.

Room Tip: Some rooms are ensuite, others not - check if you have a preference!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple