“THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Marchini Time

Marchini Time
Ranked #29 of 85 Dessert in Venice
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Drinks, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: San Marco
geneva
“THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

While hanging around Venice I passed by this place with a lot of people inside having coffees and cakes. So I decided to get in. Cakes are just to die for; I couldn’t stop eating them and try another one and another one and so on…..helped by the employee who was explaining to me the ingredients and how it was cooked. Value for money is amazing. Even their Italian espresso was just amazing. I can’t wait to go back!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank maxGeneva

Gateshead, England
“Venice - Marchini Time - I could have eaten the whole place”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

What more can I say other than you have to pop in here and taste their cakes. It is just off the square and offers some truly wonderful delights. Our friends popped in and we followed and they treated us to some of the wares. I don't know what I got, some form of fruit and cream based biscuit type base but wow. Where was the full box. Now I have a very sweet tooth and staring at what was on offer was mesmerising. It took my wife about ten minutes to drag me away. I would have been happy to spend all of our Venice money in this place but thankfully my wife was there to stop me. Pop in and try one or two. Then you can pop in again for others when you pass. I loved this place.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank SteveJacksonnufc
Hasselt, Belgium
“Just fabulous”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Not sure if this is the best place for a coffee (Venice is a big labyrinth and there may be other hidden gems) but it is for sure one of the better places. Excellent coffees, perfectly brewed and served with style. Tried the ristretto, espresso, dopio, americano and cappuccino. Only the latter could do with a tiny more coffee. Pastries of high quality. Great atmospher for breakfast, fast lunch or 4h coffee break with some sweets. High ranking in my list of visited coffee bars!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Beerrrr
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stumbled across this place on our first day in Venice & returned everyday after that. It was always very busy, but we never had to wait long to have our order taken, nor to receive it. The coffee is fantastic & so cheap! 2 of us had a (light) lunch there including coffee for just over 8 euros & it was delicious. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Cf_perth
“Cheap with excellent cakes”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

One of the best places we found in Venice, small cakes are €1.50 each and coffee from €1.00.
No seating.