“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We had coffee and cake here three times as it was just around the corner from our hotel. Simply delicious and beautiful to look at. Cookies, cakes, pastries and coffee. This is not a sit down cafe. You order and stand. Servers not friendly at all but didn't matter.

2  Thank Francellie

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Wanted to have coffee after lunch and found this gem... Busy place where they serve amazing coffee and cakes or chocolates

1  Thank kasparsvecs
Reviewed 11 December 2013

While hanging around Venice I passed by this place with a lot of people inside having coffees and cakes. So I decided to get in. Cakes are just to die for; I couldn’t stop eating them and try another one and another one and so on…..helped by the employee who was explaining to me the ingredients and how it was cooked. Value for money is amazing. Even their Italian espresso was just amazing. I can’t wait to go back!!

1  Thank maxGeneva
Reviewed 23 October 2013

What more can I say other than you have to pop in here and taste their cakes. It is just off the square and offers some truly wonderful delights. Our friends popped in and we followed and they treated us to some of the wares. I don't know what I got, some form of fruit and cream based biscuit type base but wow. Where was the full box. Now I have a very sweet tooth and staring at what was on offer was mesmerising. It took my wife about ten minutes to drag me away. I would have been happy to spend all of our Venice money in this place but thankfully my wife was there to stop me. Pop in and try one or two. Then you can pop in again for others when you pass. I loved this place.

1  Thank SteveJacksonnufc
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Not sure if this is the best place for a coffee (Venice is a big labyrinth and there may be other hidden gems) but it is for sure one of the better places. Excellent coffees, perfectly brewed and served with style. Tried the ristretto, espresso, dopio, americano and cappuccino. Only the latter could do with a tiny more coffee. Pastries of high quality. Great atmospher for breakfast, fast lunch or 4h coffee break with some sweets. High ranking in my list of visited coffee bars!!!

1  Thank Beerrrr