“Excellent Quality and Value for Venice” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Impronta Cafe

Impronta Cafe
Ranked #33 of 1,409 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$22 - US$29
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Lake Placid, Florida
“Excellent Quality and Value for Venice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Of the restaurants where I ate in Venice, Impronta was my clear favorite. My only regret is that I did not get a second meal here. Prices are comparable to everywhere else in Venice, but food quality is by far superior. Friendly, helpful staff. Modern, trendy décor. We went for an early dinner with our young daughter and all of us enjoyed our meals. This was our very first meal in Italy. I wanted to go back, but my husband likes trying different restaurants. I regret his decision because this was the best place. Interesting menu with both a few familiar and a few unique dishes. If I ever make it back to Venice, I'm eating here!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank MacnCheeseMom2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
Fredrikstad, Norway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hurrah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I dropped in using Tripadvisor, and we enjoyed Italian cuisine at it's best. Wide and exciting menu. Family friendly and excellent service!

“Fantastic venice value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Wonderful small restaurant worth walking to. Excellent food and for a price towards the lower end of Venice prices. We had a fish stew and a rabbit dish, both were excellent.

Hong Kong
“Regret if you not come to try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Staff are nice and food quality is good. Mussels are so fresh and taste is great!
We ordered pasta, fish and dessert as well. Fantastic.

“Brilliant... Thank you trip advisor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The title says it all. However I need to write 100 words so here we go. The duck and sucking pig were cooked perfectly and the starters were simple, modern and very Italian.

1 Thank David S