“Wonderful tour with Rita”

Venice with A Guide
Ranked #56 of 165 Tours in Venice
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are ten registered tour guides offering a wide range of city tours in Venice. Book your Venice tour chosing among different guided tours, exclusive walks and itineraries, unique excursion to explore the hidden secrets and sights of Venice. Think of us as your keys to the City of Venice, and enjoy the countless reasures of the Most Serene Republic!
Shelbyville, Illinois
“Wonderful tour with Rita”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I had a wonderful time with Rita. She gave me everything I asked to see in my tour and much, much more. Rita was very knowledgeable and very friendly. I have varied interests from the cemetery to Hard Rock Cafe and Rita was able to fulfill all of these interests and answer all of my questions.
I recommend her most highly and will always have her guide me when in Venice next time.

Visited October 2013

Jerusalem, Israel
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“"secrets of the city" . exellent tours by Elisabetta Morelli”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We arrived Venice for a full week. We asked this group to assign someone who can keep us interested for the whole week, showing us "the secret of the city", taking in account that we can not stay in museums for more then an hour ...
Elisabetta was the perfect guide for us. First of all she had a sense of humor. Second, she was professional, third, she could guide us for 20 full hours (2-4 hours a day) without making it boring, fourth - she really told us every were "the story behind the scene"
It was perfect !

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Amir S
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"venice with a guide" tour with Diana”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Diana was fabulous. We hired her and a water taxi to give us a tour of the Grand Canal, several smaller canals, Murano, St. Mark's Basilica and Square. She was informative but also very fun with a dry sense of humor. Her English was excellent. We would hire her again for a tour of other parts of Venice.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank nancy f
montreal
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Personalized tour in Venice”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We arranged 2 half day private tours with Laura during our Venice cruise stopover. She arranged the water taxi for a wonderful canal tour meeting us at the cruise ship harbour. Unlike many other private tours we have taken over the years, Laura provided just the right amount of information in a most relaxed manner that we all appreciated. She pointed out many interesting peculiarities of the city and was attentive to the interests of our small group.
If you are looking for a knowledgeable native Venice guide with a personable touch, Laura fits the bill.

Visited May 2013
denver
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Tour of Venice, Italy with Maria Colombo”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We had a fantastic visit to Venice with Maria Colombo. We (sadly) had only a day to visit, having flown into Marco Polo airport. We had arranged a ride with Venice Link to be taken directly to St. Mark's square. Maria met us there, and took us on a three hour tour of the area, including a 2-hour walk through the square, the cathedral, the Rialto area, and then a private water taxi ride for one hour which she arranged for us. We had the Beginner's Tour. She was great! She explained everything clearly, and at a level that was both interesting but not overwhelming. Our three kids 15, 17, and 20 liked the tour very much. Maria's education and time at the museum made her very knowledgeable. Of course, skipping the lines to enter the cathedral was great, but the best was her personal perspectives on life in Venice, and how to see Venice. I really liked her understanding of how Venice was shaped historically/politically, but she also knew a lot of the current issues facing Venice. Maria was really wonderful: easy-going, helpful, funny, with great English. If I visited again, I would ask for Maria again, but I think the Venice with a Guide group is the way to go, since it offers different types of tours that are directed toward what you want to learn about. I got the link from a friend. http://www.venicewithaguide.com/chi-siamo.html

Visited May 2013