“Perfetto!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Beautiful View from Vintage's Windows
THE LARGE VINTAGE TABLE
the amazing Retrò bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tina V
“Perfetto!”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in April 2015

We stayed in the Easter holiday of 2015 with 4 people (2 couples) in the Vintage appartment. In preparation of our trip, the communication with Chantal (the owner) via e-mail went very smoothly. On our day of arrival, Chantal was waiting for us at the entrance of our appartment to explain everything about the appartment and its features. She speaks English and French, but for me it was an excellent opportunity to practice my Italian. At that time there was a problem with the lock on the door, but, as promised, an locksmith came to fix it right away. She also responded within a couple of minutes when we had any questions. The apartment is very spacious with all things available, even a caddy to do some grocery shopping like real Veneziani! We stayed there for 11 nights and felt we got the opportunity to really live in Venice in stead of being a tourist. The fantastic location - not to touristy, but with lots of locals bringing their kids to school every morning - was a great aid to that. Needless to say we had a hard time to say goodbye to Venice and this fantastic appartment! And yes, I would recommend it to everyone!

Travelling group: Partner
LanaNP
New York City, New York
“amazing stay”
Reviewed 11 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Chantal was absolutely friendly and hospital. Her apartment was everything we were hoping for: cool, bright, spacious, and in a convenient location, close to many interesting 'must sees'. But at the same time it was a quiet and cozy neighborhood.
Kitchen had everything we needed when we cooked in, and the apt is close to markets and the vaporetto.
AC and WiFi were in perfect working order.
Would highly recommend this property to all!
Thank you Chantal!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: apt size and location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kay S
“Lovely apartment.”
Reviewed 6 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Chantel was great, very patient and helpful. The apartment was clean and well equipped.
Several restaurants close by, one right on the water, one right out the door. Little shops nearby . Vaporetto was nearby but was a long ride to st marks, short trip to the islands.
Around 20 min. to st marks walking. Many bridges if one has any difficulty walking, use the vaporetto.

Liked best: Neighborhood
Liked least: No outside space
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Travelling group: Friends
Braylo201...
Brisbane, Australia
“Brilliant stay in a lovely apartment”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Our family stay in the apartment was wonderful. Chantal kept in contact with us before our arrival and provided the information we needed to locate the apartment. On arrival we were met by Chantal and given a helpful explanation of the apartment and the location of the local supermarkets etc. The apartment itself was very well presented, equipped and large enough for all of us to have space. We came to really appreciate the location in a more local are of Venice away from the heavily touristed areas yet only about 10 minutes to the Rialto Bridge. In brief, we would not hesitate to recommend this apartment and appreciate and thank Chantal for assisting us have a wonderful week in Venice.

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
USA
Reviewed 6 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Management Response
6 Jul 2013
Dear “unhappy renter”, in order to dispel this misunderstanding, I'd like to get some points clear.
You stayied several weeks and told me you loved the apartment. Problems unexpectedly appeared and got completely fixed in one week.
My Guests know who I am and they appreciate my attitude and my apartments from many years as you can see in other reviews: I work hard every day to make my guests' stay perfect, and I do it. So sorry you did not appreciate my efforts.
You got an extra accomodation in the perfectly working Chromotherapy apartment, front door: you could stay there - using at the same moment the Vintage apartment if you needed- until the problems would be fixed; problems solved, I let you find a Bellini bottle in the fridge “to toast problems goodbye”. Even after all, you got an extra refund. What I got is a terrible undeserved review.
Like all apartments for rent, Vintage has no reception 24/7. However, my Guests can always join me by email or telephone, and while I could not be physically there, there are trusted persons who give assistance in my place.
When we met the day before your depature, we discussed being both tired of that situation. I just dealt with you, but your arrogant attitude made me cold. Not mad.
Once received your extra refund one day before check – out, you left the wc seat broken, without advising. It is not fair to slander me after doing something behind my back: I trusted you.
I am wondering if you simply wanted to take advantage of the situation to get extra money from me. In any case, nothing gives you the right to discredit me.
Ukraine
Reviewed 13 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing