Great hotel but really hard to find. If you go to Venice be sure to ask how you get to your hotel. It is very hard to maneuver luggage over bridges and steps and there are a lot of bridges. If I didn't ask for help we would of never found it. You have to look on the ground to find the word Regina. You have to go down 2 alley ways to find it.
The staff was very helpful and our room was very large with a view of the canal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin