This is my new favorite hotel in Venice! My daughter and I spent a night here after a ski trip in the Dolomites and we wished we had more time in Venice. We loved our arrival at the dock by water taxi. We were a bit early so our room was not ready. We had lunch in the restaurant of the hotel-wonderful food with an incredible view. As soon as we finished lunch our room was ready. We had a lovely large room. Free wifi which made my daughter happy. The concierge was very helpful and kind. Delicious breakfast with that incredible view. We will be back! I have stayed in several other hotels in Venice and this will be my go to hotel from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin