As longtime SPG guests - we expect nothing but amazing from our hotels, and this one was no exception.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The rooms are beautiful and have a real nice venetian decor/feel to them. We didn't have the canal view but the city view was quite awesome as well.Moreover, the entire hotel lobby was full of holiday decorations, cookies and candy - making it really cozy.
As for the service - The concierge, reception and service staff were all really helpful and new good English. It was really nice of them to bring us a welcome bottle of Champagne and strawberries when we checked-in (as my wife is a platinum member) - A great gesture that goes a long way to make the vacation start perfectly!
Mostly, in the city where you have to walk to get to any place, location is very important - This property is less than 5 minutes walk from San Marco Piazza and less than 10 to Rialto bridge - making it super accessible.
The bar overlooks the canal and is a real nice place to enjoy a drink around sunset (A must do when staying here)
Breakfast, though pricey, has a wide variety. If you are a platinum member and get breakfast in your package - you'll not be disappointed.
Entire city of Venice is full of tiny stone streets and bridges - This hotel location is no different. Make sure you know the directions if you plan to arrive on foot. It is fairly easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin