Taking the watertaxi from the train station .... At first we got lost, and with way to much luggage it was a problem. It took us 1 hour to find the hotel but once we got there ... WOW! And now we know to take a water taxi the next time. The room was lovely, Breakfast next to the Grand Canal. Nice walk to San Marco Square lots of beautiful shops along the way. We enjoyed the bar ( on the terrace) in the late afternoon ... Champagne and a view ... AMAZING. Even had a wedding there one afternoon, was fun watching the guest & Bride arrive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin